Good morning, my sweet ones, and happy Friday! This short week went by really quickly and I’m not complaining because I had jet lag for a small portion of it and a shit ton of work for all of it 🙂 If this is your first time here, welcome! Each Friday I reflect on gratitude with my girls Lindsay and Beth—don’t forget to link up your happy lists below. Also I’m going to work on my Berlin recap over the weekend so I hope you come by early next week to check out my vacation hits and misses!
- An extra day to recover from Berlin
- Jamming in the car on rainy days–I hadn’t heard Derek and the Dominos in AGES and the song Let it Rain came on yesterday and it made for the perfect soundtrack
- Our new fosters! We’ll only have them this weekend (helping out a foster family going to a wedding) but they are available for adoption if you know of anyone looking to add to their family. Meet Dory the corgi and Ruby the pittie (check out my IG for cute Stories)!
- Also remember Rico, our last foster? I was so worried about him going back to the shelter when we went on vacation, but he’s already in a new foster home!
- Dreams of Buster. I’ve missed that pup SO MUCH and maybe it’s because we’ve had so many dogs in our home these past few weeks, but he takes the cake always. It was good to see him again and he looked happy <3
- Getting to spend some time with my family at a BBQ on Monday
- The hanging flower pots Bryan’s family gifted us while we were gone. They helped paint the shed so we can finally start moving stuff in there soon, and I can’t wait to entertain in the backyard this summer!
- Related: new patio furniture. If it ever stops raining, we’ll have the chance to put it all together
- Believe it or not, but getting back into the swing of things is great. I’ve missed routine
- Finishing the Netflix series Dead to Me. It was so good, you guys
And there you have my happy. Let me know what’s making you smile in the comments below, and hope everyone has a great weekend!