A day late, a dollar short, I always say 🙂 I saw this posted on a few bloggy sites yesterday and wanted to join the fun. I’m linking up today with The Blended Blog to share thoughts on parties. Nothing might ever top the ones we had in college, but we can certainly try, right??
- Favorite birthday party as a child? I don’t remember what I did this past weekend—you expect me to remember a party my parents threw for me when I was in diapers?! Okay, let’s think. Probably not the one at the Ground Round because clowns (does anyone remember that place?!) or the one at Chucky Cheese because I cried when I saw the giant mouse. Basically I hated costumes. Next question
- Do you like to entertain? Yes or no. Yes! Though I haven’t in I can’t even remember how long because we lived in a shoebox
- What kind of parties are your favorite? Dance parties with old school hip-hop. Or an old timey hoedown with bluegrass. I hope that’s not too specific
- Big or small parties? Small! Too many people and I break out in hives. Or a nervous jig.
- Favorite thing to do at parties? Schmooze! Until I reach my limit and then see nervous jig
- Party food favorites? Chips and dip or salsa, veggies, and finger foods. I’m not picky as long as it’s vegetarian
- Favorite flavor of birthday cake? I really don’t discriminate. But if I had the option I’d probably go with a giant cookie cake
- Balloons. Yes or no? I don’t know how to answer this. Am I too old for balloons? (don’t answer that)
- Best party song? The Humpty Dance or Ice, Ice Baby. Maybe even I Gotta’ Man (find someone who can sing the male parts and you’ll be the Belle of the Ball)
- Do you like to dance? Yes or no. YES!!!! I cut a rug like it’s nobody’s business (don’t ask Bryan because he’ll tell you I do the same move over and over but it’s a really good move, so suck it, B! lol)
That was fun! Want to participate? Tag me on social media (and TBB) so we can find you!