Good morning and happy Friday, friends! Hope everyone is as excited about the weekend as I am. This weekend should be pretty relaxing: I’ll be seeing my parents later today, going house hunting tomorrow, and celebrating Mother’s Day with Bryan’s momma on Sunday—other than that, I got a whole lotta’ nothing scheduled. Writing. Reading. Grocery shopping. Buster snuggling. I’m excited 🙂
As you may already know, each Friday I link up with Lindsay, Beth, and the peeps in our Peaceful Posse Facebook group to reminisce about the things that made us happy that week. It’s a beautiful practice, and one I look forward to each week. Add your link below and make some friends! Let’s get started:
- Evening walks with my boys—Buster is (we think) now completely blind so Bryan and I purchased a wagon and we started going for walks around the block with him each night. It’s big enough that he can sprawl out and I love to watch his ears flop as he gulps in the fresh night air. The. Cutest.
- Finding beautiful gifts for the mommas in my life… and maybe myself (thanks, Anthropologie!)
- Getting to see one of my friends and her adorable three-month daughter. We laughed, we commiserated, we caught up, we clinked our glasses, it was magical
- An invitation from one of my oldest friends (in terms of longevity!) to attend her baby shower with my momma 💕
- Springtime in Jersey–there’s a carpet of pink blossoms everywhere
- Purchasing tickets to see Old Crow Medicine Show this summer I’m Central Park. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve likely heard their song Wagon Wheel. They are so much fun live, so check them out if they’re coming to an area near you! Also check out this pic–we look like babies!
- Trying out a new coffee. I’ll have to get the name from Bryan but we’ve been spending an arm and a leg on Dunkin’ Donuts coffee grounds, and whatever this is from Amazon is so much more flavorful