Well, if the last few days have taught me anything, it’s that
- There is no way to shake the cold in an apartment with no heat
- The kindness of family, friends, and strangers can never be overstated
- Yes, you CAN outstay your welcome in a Starbucks, and
- A warm car can serve as an unlikely mobile office.
I’m back… and badder than ever (or something). It was challenging working from home towards the tail end of last week, following a nor’easter that left us without heat and power, and I’m so glad that’s over… just in time for another nor’easter to arrive tonight! Thankfully, it looks as though this one will miss us here in Dirty Jerzy, but I’m sure I speak for us all when I say BRING ON THE SPRING, please and thank you.
Anyway, my misfortune is your gain because I’ve decided to add on another day for bloggers to enter the Pot O’ Gold Blogger Giveaway, which will coincide with St. Patrick’s Day this year. Why should you enter? Here are just a few reasons!
- This is a great way to increase your social followers
- You’ll have the chance to connect with other bloggers in your niche
- The buy-in rate is so low! Where else can you pay just $5 and see your followers explode??
It’s super easy to enter. All you have to do is fill in this Google Form which lets me know how many entries you’d like (each entry is $5). Once you’ve filled that in, please send me a PayPal payment for the total number of entries, and that’s it! I’ll create the Rafflecopter, and email all bloggers the widget to insert in their blog posts for the day this contest will go live (on 3/15). That’s IT!
Hope you can join, and happy Monday, sweet peas 🙂