Good afternoon, all, and hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! It was a nice one for me this year, but I think this might be the last time Bryan and I do two dinners in one day. As nice as it is to see both sides of the family, it’s stressful to do so much running around and I always feel like a bloated balloon by the end of the day. Charlotte will be hitting up the gym later today, that’s for sure 🙂
- Friends who share athletic wear suggestions for me—especially when sports bras and workout pants go on sale!
- Pecan pie (especially the one my aunt brings to Thanksgiving) and mashed potatoes. Though never together, of course
- Playing dolls with Bryan’s adorable nieces
- Having more than one home to go to for Thanksgiving—seriously, how LUCKY am I?
- Naps with Buster
- Mindful walks in nature
- Ebates and ibotta. If you are going to be shopping over the next few days, you should TOTES shop using those links for cash back.
Speaking of shopping, obviously today is a big day for deals (though you won’t see me going anywhere near a mall, thankyouverymuch). If you prefer shopping in pajamas like I do, here are some great gift ideas (please note: affiliate links are included below; clicking these helps keep this blog alive!).
Gunas has 25% off all their vegan handbags today only for Black Friday with promo code HOLIDAYLOVE. Click here for more (and check out this adorable Cottontail handbag)!
Modcloth has cute gifts for anyone in your life—coworkers, family members, and unique friends who have an affinity for sloths and koalas. Check out their holiday gift guide (up to 40% off today!).
Also! For as long as I’ve mentioned The Day Designer, I’ve never seen these planners go on sale. Click this link and get up to 50% off some adorable goods for the boss lady in your life.