We made it to Friday, party peoples! So nice to have you here for today’s grateful linky–if you’re new to my online home–welcome! Each Friday, Krysten of Why Girls are Weird, Lindsay of The Flynnigans, and I host a weekly gratitude list. Please join us and tell us what’s making you feel happy this week!
- Blogging every day this week (I mean, let’s give credit where credit is due. That’s not always easy!)
- Lunch with a girlfriend yesterday
- Celebrating five years with my favorite knucklehead today. Happy anniversary, Bryan—I love you! If you’d like to read the romantical story about how we met (and the terribly awkward dates that led up to it) click here
- Exciting review/giveaway coming to the blog soon (seriously amazing company and I can’t wait to tell you about them)
- Happy news from my brother this week
- Chance to meet my friend’s baby soon <3
- The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. I haven’t had much of a chance to pick it up this week, in all honesty, but it quickly turned from being one of the most depressing books I’ve ever read to wonderfully whimsical, romantic, and quirky
- All things fall. Had my first salted caramel coffee from Dunkin’ and loving the fact that I can wear a light jacket on most nights
What’s on your happy list, friends?