I’ve been feeling a little on edge this past week–it started with the debates on Monday which made me more than a little terrified for the future of this country and continued through a slew of shocking and often disheartening headlines…
But that’s the great thing about this Friday linky that Krysten, Lindsay, and I have put together–it’s a time to reflect on the positive, to meditate on the the good, and to give thanks that we are all still here and healthy and (mostly) happy. Hallelujah, let’s dive in (also special thanks to Krysten for designing the new linky image–isn’t it pretty?!)…
- Falling behind on some areas on my life and not beating myself up for it
- Getting the hang of snapchat and feeling like a grandmother learning to Facebook for the first time
- Exciting things happening at work. It’s incredible to be a part of a fast-growing company AND to really love the work that I’m doing
- National coffee day
- This is Us. Is anyone else watching this? It’s similar to the show Parenthood (which, for those of you who don’t know featured my pretend hubby Peter Krause) in that it grabs you in the feels, but man is it good (and each episode so far has ended with a unique twist)
- Phish announced NYC run for the new year! Granted, I can’t go balls to the wall like I did in my youth, but I usually make it to at least one show.
Tell me, sweet friends, what’s on your Friday list today?