I was not compensated for this post. I received a watch from JORD in exchange for this review; all opinions are entirely my own.
I’m really bad at gifting sometimes. I don’t mean that I don’t put great thought and effort into matching just the right present for my loved ones, but there are often times when I feel I miss the mark completely. I’m hoping today’s post might help someone out there in a similar situation—I may have just discovered a unisex present that everyone will love (okay, maybe not everyone. But I think this would make a perfect Father’s Day, anniversary, or graduation gift).
Also as an aside, I asked Bryan’s opinion one evening about which watch I should pick for the purposes of this review/giveaway, and he kept trying to steal my computer to flag the men’s watches he liked the most. So yes, I think this is definitely a gift men will enjoy (he’s picky!).
Introducing JORD watches—ecofriendly, sustainable, handcrafted works of art. I mean, look at this thing.
I am now the proud owner of a new Ely Green Sandalwood and Maple timepiece (less proud owner of incredibly hairy arms).
It is so gorg, you guys. But it’s just not a pretty face. Here are some additional features that really attract me to the watch and its brand.
- From the JORD website: “moments are bigger than minutes and your watch should tell more than time. “I love this. SO poetic and meaningful, especially for anyone who values and appreciates the precious moments that make up our days.
- There is a watch for every wrist and every personality.
- JORD watches are affordable and you can rest assured that each purchase is going towards a company that values its employees.
- They use only the finest woods like Koa, Purpleheart, Zebrawood, Sandalwood, Maple, and Bamboo to name just a few.
- Amazing customer service. Unfortunately, when my watch arrived it was very tight around the wrist. Thankfully they added extra links in my box so it was a very quick fix.
- Their Instagram feed has so many pretty pictures/outfit inspiration ideas.
And now for the fun part! One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift card to redeem for a JORD watch—AND each participant will be emailed a gift code to redeem towards a purchase. I feel like Oprah today.
Check out the extensive line of his and hers JORD watches and let me know your favorite in the comments below!
Click here for your chance to enter!