Welcome to a very special Valentine’s Day edition of our Friday linky. Tell me what’s on tap for you lovebirds and singles this weekend! Since it’s going to be negative 100 degrees all weekend long and I’m officially in hibernation, I’m all about Netflix and chill. Maybe I’ll make it to the gym but I can’t make any promises. I went to take Buster out earlier and nearly cried, so that’s basically where I’m at these days. Also? I really don’t like Valentine’s Day. I know I’ve said this in the past and I’m sorry if I’m upsetting any diehard 2/14 Club Members, but I went to CVS the other day for zit cream and had to fight the urge to vomit on the red and pink teddy bears and oversized cards. My inner Grinch grinched a little.
Here’s a quickie of some things that did make me happy this week:
- AMSTERDAM IS BOOKED! Well, not officially. But our flight is confirmed so at least we’re getting there.
- Bernie wins New Hampshire!
- Getting rejected from YET ANOTHER blog network yesterday and laughing because you know what? Their loss.
- Having the best friends ever—I can’t wait to see them again once we all leave our houses, lol.
- Finally breaking open the 12 days of Christmas coffee.
I received devastating news this week that an old coworker’s husband passed away unexpectedly and my heart just aches for her. It made me realize that I don’t want to miss any opportunity to show how much I love the people in my life — and I don’t need a dedicated day to do just that <3
What’s on YOUR gratitude list this week?