Well, it appears all of the crazies are out and about in the Garden State in case you’re curious and in the event that you still need to go out for last-minute provisions in preparation of Monster Storm Jonas. In an attempt to beat the crowds, I headed out this morning with a list of last-minute groceries, but let’s be real here. All I really need is my wine and a box of cookies. I am SO excited that my Punk Rawk dairy free nut milk cheeses arrived in the mail this morning. Here’s a sneak peek at the cute packaging; stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon!
So, what made it to my top moments this week?
Here are just a few of my favorites:
- Baby time with my neighbor’s three-month-old. Holy cow, is he ever cute.
- This shop on Etsy has some AMAZINGLY warm and soft and snuggly sweatshirts, perfect for a winter storm and I am in love with the Bernie Sanders and Bye Felicia tops they sent me this week! I hope to take pictures this weekend—since my photographer (err, Bryan) came down with the flu this week, it’s been difficult.
- Scoring this adorable pea coat for only $14 at Aeropostale!
- The magic that is Marie Forleo. Subscribe to her newsletter and watch her weekly videos. If you’re looking to advance your business/career, she is incredibly inspirational and fun to listen to (plus, she tells it like it is, which I always appreciate).
- Vegetarian dinner with my girlfriends. There’s nothing like reconnecting with old friends.
- Getting snowed in this weekend. Snowstorms always bring out my inner romantic. You too?
Please send us some good vibes that this storm isn’t as crazy as the reporters are making it out to be and positive healing to Bryan who has been sick with the flu for the past three days. On a related note, I have learned that I do sometimes have a bedside manner and that I can make a pretty kickass veggie noodle soup.
Stay safe, friends!