Are there any other Six Feet Under fans out there? Bryan and I have been making good of all the cold, wintry nights by watching each beautifully crafted episode one by one. Again I’m reminded of how perfect this show was from beginning to end. All the multifaceted characters, every plot twist, the many quotable quotes, the believable/heart wrenching scenes and some unbelievable moments, like when David accidentally slips his mom ecstasy when she goes on a camping trip (that was a hilarious episode). This show is what good writing is all about.
Today I’ve simply run out of words. And you know what? That’s okay. We can’t all be prolific all the time 🙂 Until the words come back, I’d like to leave you with some Friday Favorites, an activity first introduced to me by my bloggy sistah Krysten.
Here are five things that made me very happy this week:
- Bahamas in T-minus four days.
- An unexpected Buster visit (for those of you not aware, Bryan and I share coparenting responsibilities of our adorable furball with another couple).
- Networking the bejesus out of myself means there are some potential gigs in the works. To this point, I’ve been trying to build my Twitter followers slowly for my consulting business—click here and I’ll follow back!
- An afternoon gel manicure coming up.
- Exciting new reviews/giveaways coming up soon—stay tuned, sweet readers!
Wishing you all the best for a happy weekend ahead. Any fun plans? XOXO