Thanks, Karen, for your fun answers to this quiz. Since I’m still recovering from my weekend trip to Cape May and am swimming in overdue projects, this was greatly appreciated this morning.
1. What are you wearing? A ripped Asheville drum circle shirt and sweatpants. Sexy.
2. Ever been in love? Eeep. Yuppers 🙂
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Also, yuppers.
4. How tall are you? 5 foot 3(ish)
5. How much do you weigh? Go back a few posts for the answer if you’re really curious.
6. Any tattoos? My favorite Shakespeare quote “To thine own self be true” underneath my left arm. Hoping to add another one on my wrist and a bigger piece on my back when I’ve saved up some money and grown a pair. Excited for a tattoo convention this weekend!
7. Any piercings? Ears, belly button
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Jim/Pam from The Office
9. Favorite show? Six Feet Under. Breaking Bad.
10. Favorite bands? Phish. Old Crow. Most jam/bluegrass bands and obscure Swedish hip-hop bands.
11. Something you miss? Bob Marley.
12. Favorite song? Brown Eyed Girl. This song always makes me smile.
13. How old are you? Don’t you know it’s not polite to ask a girl’s age? Pffft. 35.
14. Zodiac sign? Aries. Fire.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humor is extremely important, values, someone who knows how to kick back and have a good time.
16. Favorite Quote? See tattoo question above.
17. Favorite actor? Bryan Cranston would make the cut. Because he terrifies me.
18. Favorite color? Purple
19. Loud music or soft? Depends on the situation. Usually soft.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? Within.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 5-10 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 5-10 minutes. I’ve learned it’s best to shower the night before.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Yes. It wasn’t pretty and I’m relatively certain I did the windmill the whole time.
24. Turn on? Nice smile.
25. Turn off? Bad hygiene (yes, Karen!)
26. The reason I started blogging? To get over a breakup. The reason I continued? Because there’s more to life than crying crocodile tears over a guy.
27. Fears? Not crossing off enough things on my bucket list. Not being able to have children.
28. Last thing that made you cry? A friend I am very concerned about.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Last night.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? Not very deep. I like fairies/pixies 🙂
31. Last book you read? My Other Ex (see previous blog post/review). I also finished reading I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends recently (a must for Bachelor Nation)
32. The book you’re currently reading? Cutting for Stone
33. Last show you watched? Real Housewives of Orange County reunion. Deep.
34. Last person you talked to? Bryan.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My manager/friend Kim. She gets me and always knows how to make me belly laugh.
36. Favorite food? Mexican. Vegetarian anything.
37. Place you want to visit? Greece, back to Germany/Holland, India, Africa…
38. Last place you were? Cape May
39. Do you have a crush? Yes.
40. Last time you kissed someone? This morning I got two kisses—one from the bf and the other from the pup 🙂
41. Last time you were insulted? Sunday. Bryan and I had a stupid squabble trying to decide what to do and where to eat. Food is a sore spot for us apparently and we both turn into disgruntled gremlins when we haven’t been fed.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? This question makes no sense to me, but maybe it’s still too early for me to think. I’m going to list some of my favorite sweet things in no apparent order: kettle corn, Butterfingers, Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, the smell of sun-kissed laundry, lilacs, strawberries
43. What instruments do you play? I played the violin for about eight years and I was a disaster for all eight of them.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? I’m not partial to any one piece; I always wear multiple rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces
45. Last sport you played? HA! Oh, I mean, badminton. Pffft :p
46. Last song you sang? That “Shake it Off” song by Taylor Swift has been in my head all morning ever since I heard it on the radio. Thanks, Z100 morning show. Someone sing something. Anything.
47. Favorite chat up line? “If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?” Thank you, thank you… I’ll be here all day.
48. Have you ever used it? …
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I hung out with Bryan obviously all weekend and a few other couples at the bed and breakfast we stayed in.