Currently list—the Valentine’s edition

Thinking—about house hunting and how much sleep it’s costing me and how I wish this were all over. Also, about Jamaica—I was there a year ago! Our trip wasn’t supposed to overlap with the holiday, but our flight was cancelled due to a large winter storm and our jobs are flexible so we were able to extend our trip.

Side note: I totes need a vacation.

Enjoying—the quiet of a winter morning

Feeling—insanely grateful that coffee helps me human

Wearing—ripped jeans and a pink sweater. Feeling somewhat festive today 🙂

Needing—to go to the gym and also to pick back up with this online course I started taking

Wanting—Bryan to feel better so we can hopefully celebrate V-Day this weekend (I believe he promised me vegan eats and arcade games, but I think I just made that up in hopes that he takes the hint. Subtlety = NOT my strong suit)

Listening—to Z100; my ritual every morning since high school!

Making—up words like ligiterally and thinking about what a genius I am

Eating—Nothing yet, but will probably make a Whole Foods run shortly for more almond butter and rice cakes

Drinking—coffee. Duh

Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweet ones! Sending much love your way, today and always <3

Photo by Leonardo Wong on Unsplash

Cara February 14, 2018, 9:02 AM

I think vacations should be mandatory. Not just time off work, but trips. I always have a reason to not go and always regret it. Being stuck somewhere warm? Sounds wonderful.

Dani February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM

I need a vacation too, and I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in Jamaica right about now! Blue wants a getaway in March so I told her to start researching lol. Does Bryan read your blog? I sometimes write hints in my posts haha! Hope he feels better in time for the weekend!

Beth February 14, 2018, 10:52 AM

I miss Jamaica so much. It will be two years this April since we were there. We have a friend who was just there too and I’m just itching to go back. Someday. I hope Bryan is feeling better and that he gets your hints and you get your delicious eats and arcade time! Love to you my lady! Happy Valentine’s Day! XOXO

Karen February 14, 2018, 12:40 PM

I see coffee is a recurring theme lol
I’m hoping to take more vacations – even if they’re mini breaks this year.
Happy Valentine’s Day Charlotte!

Karen @ For What It’s Worth

Karen February 14, 2018, 1:00 PM

Happy Valentine’s Day! I need a vacation too. We are going out of town for the weekend but I don’t think that necessarily counts as a vacation. 🙂

ShootingStarsMag February 14, 2018, 2:19 PM

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. I hope that Bryan feels better soon so that you two can have a good time this weekend celebrating the holiday. Sounds like you have some good plans that he needs to take into account. LOL 😉

I feel you on needed a vacation. I could REALLY go for one right about now.

Kim February 14, 2018, 2:27 PM

I haven’t had any coffee today. Maybe thats why Im so grumpy. LOL . A vacation sounds heavenly right now. I could do with just a drive out of the city. I hope Bryan is better soon so you get that date night. HELLO BRYAN! I hope he reads this and gets on that! Have a great rest of the week love and Happy Valentines Day!

Shea February 14, 2018, 3:16 PM

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you get your date night in this weekend! And a vacation too. 🙂 I feel the same way, I really need one of those as well!

Natalie A February 15, 2018, 12:07 PM

Happy late Valentine’s Day! I hope you had a wonderful day! I hope Bryan feels better so you can enjoy the weekend together! I hope you can find a home soon! Are there not very homes on the market where you live? There aren’t very many here, so it is hard for buyers to find a home here! You are a genius! 🙂

San February 15, 2018, 3:37 PM

Give me all the coffee 🙂

I also love the quiet of winter mornings…. I wish I had more time to “enjoy” them during the week. My mornings often feel so rushed because I leave the house so early.

Tamara February 15, 2018, 11:30 PM

Z-100! Ah, I miss it. So glad it’s still rocking on.
I love your festive outfit! I had one too. And I can’t believe Jamaica was a year ago. I even remember you announcing that you were going there!