6 Valentine’s Day gifts for every girl

– Posted in: featured, sponsored post

I was not compensated for this post. I received products from Uncommon Goods in exchange for this review; all opinions are entirely my own.

As many of you already know, Bryan and I are once again in the thick of house hunting. The saving grace on days of low inventory and constant Trulia refreshing, is imagining a new life behind new walls. And being able to decorate those walls in new rooms with all kinds of fun things! Because really, when you think about it, the biggest perk of moving is reinventing your living space and creating gallery walls, right?

Anyway, this of course, made me think about the kinds of gifts I’d really WANT this Valentine’s Day. Practical. Good for a home. Unique. Cute. Filled with llamas. You know, the things all girls dream of.

Do you know about my love of Uncommon Goods? This company offers a wide assortment of handmade, recycled, and organic products. They believe in sustainable business practices. They give back. Promote a healthy work environment. They even have an expert gift finder (meet Sunny the elephant!), to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.

They also boast a wide variety of home décor—everything from doormats and incredible hanging shelves to gorgeous vases and customizable blankets, pillows, and art. Of COURSE I got the llama mat, because look at this thing.

Larry the llama doormat-perfect for the girl who loves unique finds and has a flair for the eccentric; great for travelers

I also got this zipper pouch to match.

for the girl who loves llamas and has enough handbags (I suppose those unicorns exist somewhere. Really, this is just cute for anyone)

And CANDLES! The Rescued Wine Pet Candle is lovingly made in small batches in California, by a husband and wife team who’ve dedicated their lives to animal rescue. Always a cause I can get behind. The Mad Tea Party candle smells divine. Check out all of their unique candles

for the romantic girlfriend/wife, the book lover, or the girl who loves to give back (especially to dog rescues!)

Have a coffee lover in your life? There’s a gift for that! Like this Bourbon-infused coffee.

for the coffee aficionado

It’s hard to pick a favorite from the box of goodies I was sent, but I’m very excited about moving so that I can hang these gorgeous and minimalist shelves. I didn’t have the chance to photograph them, because I’m actually going to keep them in the box until they are ready to make their debut, but aren’t they adorable?

for the Joanna Gaines-obsessed, DIY-loving girlfriend

If you’re still stuck on what to get your significant other this year, check out the assortment of Valentine’s Day gifts—perfect for anyone on your list.

Have you shopped with Uncommon Goods before, and what was your favorite purchase?

Akaleistar February 7, 2018, 11:36 AM

Aw, Larry the llama doormat is adorable! These are all great gift ideas 🙂

Dani February 7, 2018, 11:53 AM

I had bourbon infused coffee when we were doing the Bourbon Trail and Maker’s Mark had free samples. We wound up buying bags of it for everyone- it was so good (and not alcohol tasting)! I have a shirt exactly like that pouch from Old Navy- love llamas! I think I’m gonna need that mat too. And I’d buy the candles for the sole purpose that they give back to shelters. Great round-up!

Beth February 7, 2018, 12:00 PM

Bourbon infused coffee??? Sign me up!! That sounds so good. The llama doormat is so cute. And so is that pouch. Candles are always a winner too, those are pretty fun ones you found! I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is next week! XOXO

Karen February 7, 2018, 12:12 PM

I love Uncommon Goods. I buy a lot of Christmas gifts from them. There’s always something unique and for any interest.
Love those llamas!

Karen @ For What It’s Worth

Lindsay February 7, 2018, 12:22 PM

That Llama doormat is everything, seriously. <3

San February 7, 2018, 12:49 PM

CUTE! I love llamas!

Shannon February 7, 2018, 12:59 PM

OH MY GOD! The llamas and the dog rescue candle- what an amazing organization to get behind is right!!!! Checking out their page now…. I have heard of uncommon goods through other bloggers writing about it and every single time I always love their products. Thanks for sharing dear. XOXO

Tamara February 7, 2018, 4:51 PM

The shelves are REALLY cool. We’re all about shelves.
I really want a rainbow doormat, but now I’m thinking a llama one is just what I need!

ShootingStarsMag February 7, 2018, 7:30 PM

What fun items! I really love the llama love – and those shelves. How fun are those? I love Uncommon Goods. I like unique gifts, so it’s kind of perfect for me. haha

Divya February 8, 2018, 8:23 AM

I’ve never actually bought anything from Uncommon Goods myself, but seriously love EVERYTHING they’ve got!

Anthea February 13, 2018, 6:56 AM