What’s up, weekend 11/17

Fridays are a sacred place around here. A time to gather, break bread, commune, and get to know each other a bit intimately. Welcome to my house. You don’t need to take off your shoes; all I ask is that you get to know some of your fellow bloggers and that you leave comments and show love (simple, right?). I’d like to introduce you to my linky cohosts and The Peaceful Posse admins Lindsay and Beth as we share our gratitude with you all. Please join us by adding your link below!

Some things I’m grateful for this week:

The beginning of the weekend

Fresh fall manicure that’s still going strong 5 days later

My company Christmas party and a delicious dinner at Dos Caminos

The Babbleboxx event at 404 NYC and my date for the evening
Friends who get me

Finding out we’ll have a full house for Thanksgiving this year (and two dinners to attend, but that’s a story for another day)

Pumpkin spice bites
Not stabbing anyone (I shouldn’t joke but I have been very crabby lately, and I apologize to anyone in my wake this week)

The architecture in Hoboken’s train station

Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet November 17, 2017, 9:24 AM

Pumpkin spice bites?? I need these in my life!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Beth November 17, 2017, 11:02 AM

Hello Friday. So glad it’s here! Those Pumpkin Spice bites sound amazing. I certainly understand the not stabbing anyone feeling. It’s been one of those weeks over here too. And yay for long lasting manicures! Mine maybe last two days. So rough on my hands, lol. Hope you have a good weekend my dear! XOXO

Penny Struebig November 17, 2017, 12:24 PM

Hooray for friends who get you! Makes life so much better to have people like that around!

KIMBERLY AIRHART November 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Pumpkin spice bites? YUMMY!!
Friends that get you are the best! I wish that I could find some in my new town.
Have a good weekend. xxoo

Kim November 17, 2017, 12:51 PM

Friends who get you are a must! Those apples look so good. Now Im craving apple chips. Cant wait to hear about the fuller house! Thats what the holidays are for 🙂 . Have a good weekend!!

Shann Eva November 17, 2017, 2:53 PM

Ha! I’m happy I didn’t stab anyone either. Must be something in the air because I’ve been super crabby too. Sounds like you have a fun and busy Thanksgiving coming up. Hope you have a great weekend too! xo

ShootingStarsMag November 17, 2017, 5:42 PM

Oh that train station is gorgeous! I’m glad you made it through the week; sorry you were feeling a bit grump, but I hope next week is better, being the holiday and all that! Yay for company Christmas parties. 🙂

-lauren

Akaleistar November 17, 2017, 8:48 PM

Those pumpkin spice bites look yummy 🙂

Natalie A November 18, 2017, 1:01 PM

I have never heard of Pumpkin spice bites! They sound so yummy with apple filling! I hope you have an amazing time at your Thanksgiving gatherings! Have a happy weekend! 🙂

Mary Leigh November 18, 2017, 6:08 PM

Those pumpkin spice bites look delicious!

Lecy | A Simpler Grace November 19, 2017, 12:25 AM

Yay for long-lasting manicures! And hello… those pumpkin spice bites need to be in my hands. Those look so good! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Anthea November 19, 2017, 1:39 PM

Manicures that last are awesome!
Oh my goodness I love friends that just get one. You can share what you are feeling and not feel judged or apologetic. I recently shared with a friend and she just let me vent and simply listened (it meant the world).
Those pumpkin spice bites sound really good.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

San November 20, 2017, 5:44 PM

Oh my, that sounds like a busy Thanksgiving…. we’re going to be at home, just the two of us and it’s going to be a gloriously lazy day (or so I hope).

Lindsay November 22, 2017, 6:59 AM

Hello and good morning my sweet! 🙂

Hoboken station is gorgeous. Don’t you love that about many train stations? They’re just so exquisitely beautiful. You don’t don’t get that character in new buildings, you know?
Not stabbing anyone is always a plus. I’m always teetering so close to losing my shiz on people but figure that’s probably not a good idea, is it?! Lol! Thinking about you a lot. I owe you apologies and huge kudos for being patient with me in my lack of communication.

I hope your thanksgiving is lovely. Sounds like it’s going to be good times. 🙂 Can’t wait to see some pictures.

Take care my sweet, love you. xoxo

Tamara November 22, 2017, 1:45 PM

Well you had a lovely Babbleboxx date to take in my place! Ah!
Happy almost weekend again!