What’s up, weekend 11/9

Happy Friday, sweet friends! Did everyone have a good week? How are you adjusting to the time change? I’m not sure I’ll ever get accustomed to darkness at 4pm but, well, hibernation season, here we come 🙂

Please don’t forget to visit and follow Lindsay and Beth, my cohosts and the admins of our blog support Peaceful Posse Facebook group (come and sit with us!). And now, the things that top my happy list this week:

<3 YOU <3

The nurses at RMA in West Orange, NJ—it’s been a long and stressful week, but they offered support and kindness when I needed

Diner and coffee with my favorite person
My new purse from Century 21. I had to go shopping for a work function, so naturally, I didn’t find anything I needed but I walked away with this beautiful blush purse. Tassel is removable, thankfully 🙂
Tori Amos with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. She played Little Earthquakes, Leather, Mr. Zebra <3
Bryan’s hip hop airhorn in the middle of a so-quiet-you-could-hear-a-pin-drop waiting room. I thought I might pee my pants, I was laughing so hard

This Is Us

Homemade pumpkin pie

The power of visualization

Photos of Buster from his momma
Please don’t forget to wish Lindsay a very happy birthday and let me know what’s happening in your worlds, sweet peas! XOXO

Eli November 10, 2017, 1:23 PM

Driving in the dark after work is the worst, but I get used to it eventually. So great to be back here! Buster looks like just the type of sweet boy my girls would love to love.

As for my world … just a job search and missing the blog life! xo

Karen, the next best thing to mummy November 10, 2017, 2:12 PM

I discovered this by chance and as I love a linky party will be back next time

ShootingStarsMag November 10, 2017, 3:01 PM

aw, what a sweet photo of Buster!

I’m so glad that you had a lovely time at the concert. I went to a bunch over the summer and it was great.

Penny Struebig November 10, 2017, 5:26 PM

I love that blush colored purse! Sounds like you had a great week.

Shybiker November 10, 2017, 7:33 PM

Pretty purse. I spent many years in Orange, NJ with my first girlfriend.

Sanch @ Sanch Writes November 12, 2017, 3:10 AM

Sounds like a wonderful week! Nice purse. Concerts are always awesome! Have a great week ahead!

Akaleistar November 12, 2017, 5:42 PM

I’m so not okay with it being dark at 4 p.m., but that blush bag is beautiful 🙂

Anthea November 13, 2017, 12:21 AM

Sounds like a great week.
Glad you enjoyed the concert.
That bag is stunning 🙂
Buster looks so sweet in that pic – that expression is too cute!
Hope this is another great week for you.

Beth November 13, 2017, 10:37 AM

Hi sweet pea! I’m a little behind right now but I’m finally here! I am LOVING your new bag. I haven’t heard of Century 21, is that local to you? I’m glad you had fun at Tori! And that Buster picture – oh my heart. He’s the best. Hope you had a good weekend lovely! XOXO

San November 14, 2017, 5:38 PM

I am not a purse-person, but damn that’s pretty 🙂
Also: BUSTER <3

Tamara November 15, 2017, 12:26 AM

Mr. Zebra! Ahhh!
Also, I really need to ask my sister where her favorite RMA was/is.

Lindsay November 16, 2017, 2:13 PM

Oh my gosh, did Bryan get an air horn similar to those obnoxious ones in hip hop songs and what not?! I can see why that makes you laugh so much. That’s totally something Jeff would do. 🙂
That’s really nice that Buster got to see his other momma. Bet everyone was happy. 🙂
Love that new bag, except for the snakeskin tassel. WHAT is that?! It’s like it was pulled from another purse and just put on the bag. It doesn’t go at all. LOL. You know I still haven’t got/found a new bag?

Charlotte, I’m so lucky to know you and call you my friend, you know that? I cherish the friendship we have and love you to pieces.

Sending mad love and hugs to you babes. Hope you’re doing okay and staying as well as you can, considering. xoxox