What’s up, weekend 11/3

Welcome to the weekend!!!

I hope you’re as excited to dive in as I am. Not too much on tap for this weekend—mostly errands and a potential dinner with my parents on Sunday. Bryan wants to kick off Stranger Things 2 so, maybe 🙂 Have you seen it yet? NO SPOILERS, but how good is it?

Please don’t forget to visit and follow Lindsay and Beth, my cohosts and the admins of our blog support Peaceful Posse Facebook group (come and sit with us!). And now, the things that top my happy list this week:

Though I was up at an ungodly hour for an ultrasound and bloodwork, I caught a spectacular sunrise

Trick-or-treating with my friend and her son and the Game of Thrones themed home we saw along the way

Aforementioned friend (who happens to be my downstairs neighbor!); she makes me laugh and I always enjoy our walks together

My landlord who texted me the day I started my new fertility drugs to wish me the best of luck <3

My bestie, for always making me laugh

Dressing up Buster as a hipster and creating his dating profile with his other mom (which included things like “makes his own yogurt, only supports local coffee shops, enjoys his extensive vinyl collection”)

New month, new goals (coming soon!)

Running out of wine and drinking my new cocktail on the rocks

Caramelized butternut squash

Putting aside an unfinished book to start a new one (sometimes you have to)

What’s on your gratitude list today, and what’s on tap for the weekend? Let me know in the comments, and happy weekend, all!

Beth November 3, 2017, 12:24 PM

Your friend’s little one in that Elmo costume is TOOOO cute. I love it! And we’re halfway through Stranger Things 2. No spoilers here! But I can’t wait until you do watch it, maybe we can chat about it then! I’m anxious to hear how the new fertility drugs go, I’m thinking of you always my sweet! XOXO

Shybiker November 3, 2017, 12:41 PM

What a fun post. So happy. You are THE BEST!

ShootingStarsMag November 3, 2017, 1:22 PM

Omg, Buster’s little outfit and dating profile. Too cute! That’s great you were able to trick or treat with a friend and her son. I’d love to do that next year with my nieces and nephews. I’ve gone a couple times with them, but then they moved (military life!).

That’s so sweet of your landlord to wish you good luck – and all the luck and love from me too!

Kim November 3, 2017, 4:56 PM

I love it all! A Game of Thrones halloween theme sounds awesome! And Elmo is the cutest!! I hope Buster gets some good replies to his dating profile LOL . Sending the fertile fairy your way! XOXOXO

Akaleistar November 3, 2017, 8:00 PM

What a beautiful sunrise, and Buster as hipster is awesome!

Divya November 4, 2017, 7:26 AM

Whoa, people are so creative. That GoT house is so spot on.

And, um, Elmo?! SO CUTE.

Kimberly November 4, 2017, 3:01 PM

I want that cute little Elmo.

Baxter is all, “I want a fat free venti mocha coca swirly girly frappe slappy happy tappy no sugar no whipped latte”

And I love you.

Sanch @ Sanch Writes November 4, 2017, 5:57 PM

That sunrise is spectacular! Life’s too short to keep reading books that don’t grab you. Gorgeous dating profile for Buster…so much better than the dating profiles I’ve seen! 😛 Have a wonderful week ahead…looking forward to seeing your monthly goals!

Lecy | A Simpler Grace November 5, 2017, 10:48 PM

I LOVE Buster as a hipster. He pulls it off wonderfully. And little Elmo. How cute! What a gorgeous sunrise. Such a beautiful thing to see. 🙂

StephTheBookworm November 6, 2017, 2:44 PM

Best of luck with the new medication. <3

All this Halloween stuff makes me smile. I live for Halloween.

San November 7, 2017, 1:04 PM

Oh, look at the cotton candy skies! 🙂

Good luck with your new round of drugs! Fingers crossed.

Tamara November 8, 2017, 7:16 PM

Cassidy really wants that inflatable dragon! Not even for Halloween, but just for life itself.
The little Elmo is adorable!

Lindsay November 9, 2017, 6:52 AM

Hey Momma,
Your Halloween looked like so much fun! And that little guy is too cute for words. My fave is seeing all the little ones, to me that makes me so happy to see them all dressed up and cute. 🙂
And let’s not forget about Buster. He definitely pulls off the hipster, emo look. He rocks it, actually. Lol!
How nice of your landlord; super thoughtful and I know that means a lot to you. You’ve got some great people around you love, lean on them if you need it, eh? I wish I was closer so I could be there for you, especially now, you know?

Thinking of you love. xoxo