Rocksbox jewelry subscription service

– Posted in: featured, sponsored post

I was not compensated for this post. I received a box of jewelry from Rocksbox in exchange for this review. All opinions are entirely my own.

Many years ago, I had my palms read in a tiny café in New York. Though I don’t remember much about that reading (it was many, many years ago, and I have the memory of a goldfish), I do recall one slightly stupid detail.

“I see you wear rings on your thumbs. You like to be noticed.”

It was such a benign, nothing statement but it was incredibly accurate. As long as I can remember, I’ve expressed myself with fashion, and in large part, through my jewelry choices.

When I was contacted by Rocksbox to do a review of their subscription jewelry box service, I jumped at the offer. I mean, who doesn’t love statement pieces? And let me tell you, they have a lot to choose from.

I think my favorite part of their service is the selection—the delicate skull necklace, the bold earrings, and the gorgeous vegan wrap bracelet (my favorite!) are beautiful when worn together or separately.

This isn’t junky jewelry to clutter your vanity (or is that just me? Whoops…). The pieces are sturdy little pieces of art, available from well-known designers like Kate Spade, House of Harlow, and Kendra Scott, to name just a few. You can also cater your box to match your mood or design aesthetic—boho, modern, edgy, etc.

So how does it work?

This is a “try before you buy” service—meaning that for $21 a month, you’ll receive three pieces of jewelry that you can keep as long as you like. When you’re ready to refresh your pieces, simply ship them back in the reusable envelope with the prepaid shipping label. As a Rocksbox member, you also get exclusive access to the online Sale Shop, where you can shop gently worn pieces at up to 50% off retail prices. Click here for full info about their policy and how they work (I think it’s pretty neat!).

I’m going to keep the wrap bracelet and the skull necklace. I like the earrings but I already have so many and they didn’t wow me like I was hoping.

Don’t forget to enter code mypixieblogxoxo to receive your first month FREE and happy Rocksbox shopping!

Beth October 9, 2017, 10:49 AM

I had a Rockbox subscription a couple of years ago and really did enjoy it, I had to let it go to save some money, but it was fun while I had it! I really love the bracelet and necklace that you are keeping! They’re really cute!

Katie October 9, 2017, 11:33 AM

I mostly just wear rings when it comes to jewelry. Part because they’re easy to fidget with, part because I don’t have to worry about forgetting to take them on/off, and part because I just love them, but those pieces are so pretty! I love that bracelet!

Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries October 9, 2017, 1:30 PM

This is such a cool idea. I love wrap bracelets, and that one is beautiful!

ShootingStarsMag October 9, 2017, 2:03 PM

I don’t really wear much jewelry, but I like the idea! That’s great you’re going to keep a couple of the items; I’m loving that skull necklace!

Karen October 9, 2017, 2:38 PM

I don’t wear much jewelry but I do have a similar wrap bracelet and I love that skull necklace!

I also love the idea for discounting some of the pieces that weren’t quite right for other people.

For What It’s Worth

Sheryl October 9, 2017, 7:30 PM

I’ve been a Rocksbox girl for @ 2 years (and have probably purchased more than I need). I also have that bracelet and love it. It’s nice to be able to try jewelry and even have for specfic events.

Lecy | A Simpler Grace October 9, 2017, 8:20 PM

You got some really neat stuff this month! I love that skull necklace. How perfect for this month!

Shann Eva October 9, 2017, 10:43 PM

Such an awesome selection that they sent you. I also would have kept the necklace and the bracelet. I went through a phase where I wasn’t wearing much jewelry, but now I’m back to wearing lots. I may have to try this 🙂

Emily October 10, 2017, 12:39 PM

I love the skull necklace! It’s perfect for October and for Halloween! The bracelet is also very pretty. I’ll have to check Rocksbox out. Thanks for sharing.

Akaleistar October 10, 2017, 4:17 PM

Beautiful jewelry! I really like the necklace 🙂

Tamara October 11, 2017, 4:25 PM

I have to admit – they’re super cool! I love the skull. My sister would like that.. year round.

San October 12, 2017, 2:53 PM

I’ve never heard of Rockbox… and I like jewelry but I am not a HUGE jewelry buyer/wearer. I have my favorite pieces and then wear the sh*t out of them 🙂
It sounds like a neat subscription though, esp. that you can send the items back.