What’s up, weekend 10/6

I’ve decided to stop complaining. I mean, that’ll never happen BUT my goodness, if life isn’t sending us all signs to chill the eff out and be grateful for each moment we’re given… well, I don’t know what. Lindsay, Beth, and I like to use our Fridays to spread some good cheer by sharing our favorites of the week and linking up (don’t forget to add yours below!). Let us know what’s making you smile this week, and hope everyone has a beautiful weekend 🙂

Here’s my happy:

Meeting the newest baby in our family <3

Getting a good night’s rest

Two Victoria’s Secret sports bras for $12

Homemade apple cobblers

Lunch with coworkers

Buster’s excitement when I walk through the door

Remembering I have a Ray LaMontagne concert in a few weeks

The daily threads in our Peaceful Posse group and getting to know fellow members

The sense of community I feel living in Montclair—from the small local businesses I frequent to the neighbors who invite me in so the dogs can play… it’s a great place to live that I will miss when we move

Beth October 6, 2017, 9:05 AM

Dogs versus cats man, they are always so happy to see you! Whereas cats are like, oh it’s you. Whatevs. LOL
I love the daily threads in our group too. And what a great deal on the sports bras! Nice! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear! XOXO

Trish @ The Trish List October 6, 2017, 9:55 AM

I love how simple and fulfilling this post is! Sometimes we just need to focus on the simple happy things. No thinking into things, just the silly, happy, comfy moments in life! Happy Friday dear friend!

Kimberly October 6, 2017, 12:45 PM

I wish that we had a Victoria Secrets near us. We have to order online and it’s such a pain. …but I LOVE their things. Dog’s excitement is one of the most wonderful things in the world when you have such a bad day. Even on good days. They don’t care. They just want to love you. It’s that full body wag. Like they don’t know what to do with themselves.
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend xoxo

lisa thomson October 6, 2017, 2:29 PM

A lovely list, Charlotte. VS bras for $12? I wish…they’re on the pricey side here in Canada but I still indulge now and again.
I’ve been meaning to ask about your foster pup. Who adopted her? I think I missed an important post here. Have a great weekend, Charlotte!

ShootingStarsMag October 6, 2017, 3:36 PM

I really need to get more sports bras now that I’m dancing again!! That’s an awesome deal you got at VS though. I’ve never used any of their bras before, but I might have to look into them!!

Aw, I love coming home and my dog being super excited. It’s too cute.

San October 6, 2017, 4:39 PM

Oh, I would have never thought of checking VS for sports bras? Are they any good? At $12?

Also, congrats on the new addition to your family 🙂

I love getting a good night’s rest… last night was not that night *meh*

Kim M October 6, 2017, 10:16 PM

I can’t i imagine coming home to a house with noo dogs. Girl you got a steal on those sports bras! Nice!! Yay for a new addition!

Sanch @ Sanch Writes October 7, 2017, 6:50 AM

Love a good bargain! And the place you live sounds nice…I love it when there’s a community feel. So hard to find these days.

Shybiker October 7, 2017, 10:16 AM

I’m so happy to see you’ve learned one of life’s most important lessons — to savor and appreciate the little things. Which are really big things. Hug!

Akaleistar October 8, 2017, 6:37 PM

Homemade apple cobblers sound so good right now!

Anthea October 9, 2017, 7:56 AM

Wow what a bargain!
A good nights rest is always so awesome and just sets the next day off to a good start 🙂
I am enjoying getting to know fellow bloggers so much on the daily threads.
Have a great week.

Tamara October 10, 2017, 10:33 AM

I love VS bras. Always a good day.
Ok, so I met the new baby in my family over the weekend! My brother’s third – little Joey. PRECIOUS.

Lindsay October 12, 2017, 7:12 AM

Hey Momma,
So, so tardy this week. My apologies.
Umm two sports bras from VS for $12?!? Whattt? Here, that’d be $50, easy. I’m always blown away at the prices of things south of the border compared to here. For lack of a better word, it freaking sucks!! Lol!

Agreed, I think the universe is screaming st us for all this shit going on and what we’re doing to the planet. Sadly I don’t think it’ll be realized until it’s all too late, and I’m not trying to be negative but look at us? No one gives an f until it’s too late, ya know? It’s just a sad, scary world we live in.
I, too, am loving the daily PP threads getting to know more about people and their backgrounds, likes, dislikes. 🙂

I’m with you on the welcoming home from the pups. Nothing beats that. 🙂

Love you! xoxox