What’s up, weekend 9/22

Hello, sweet ones! I’m feeling frazzled lately, and am getting the sense that many of you are, too. Is that the case? What is going on this September? Let’s take five and OM together, shall we?

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

I hope you’re closing your eyes and not peeking at your neighbor.

Each Friday, I link up with Beth and Lindsay and we reflect on the week’s highlights—all the things that put a little pep in our steps and a sprinkle of sunshine in our days. Please join us by linking below and making sure to join our Peaceful Posse Facebook group for blog support—we’d love to have you!

Here’s my happy for the week, and I look forward to reading yours!

Pink sunsets

Dogsitting my parent’s pup Pedro

Perfectly ripe avocados

Fall weather; I’m hoping if I say it, it’ll actually happen!

Park days

Getting to see my bestie—two days in a row!

Sushi with aforementioned bestie

Extra freelance work to help pay off some credit card debt

Waffle cone ice cream by Haagen Dazs (WUT?!)

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend, and I’ll catch you on the flipside! XOXO

Penny Struebig September 22, 2017, 9:55 AM

You are correct on the frazzled comment! I’m so hoping this weekend will be a chance for me to catch up a bit and breath! Hope your weekend is wonderful.

Shybiker September 22, 2017, 10:07 AM

I share your frazzled condition at the moment. Love the park-walking photos; nature is a nice antidote for stress.

Beth September 22, 2017, 10:40 AM

Oh that ommm moment was just what I needed. This week is kicking my arse. The weekend will be calm which is just what i need.
How cute is Pedro?? He makes me smile! And I’m going to need to find that ice cream stat. Because oh my yum!!! Here’s to calmer days ahead for us both! Much love! xoxo

Tamara September 22, 2017, 11:18 AM

Cassidy loves that waffle cone ice cream too. Is it the one with caramel? It’s magic!
Fall weather will get here.. after a few more days of high summer!

Shann Eva September 22, 2017, 1:49 PM

Waffle cone ice cream?! Yummy! Finding a perfectly ripe avocado is definitely a reason to be happy….I can never do it! And your parent’s dog?!?! Adorable!!!

ShootingStarsMag September 22, 2017, 1:50 PM

Yay for extra freelance work! That sort of thing is always nice.

Aw, Perdo is a cutie! Love the park photos. I’m ready for fall weather to come back too!!

Kim September 22, 2017, 5:01 PM

I smile like a fool when I get a perfect avocado! Pedro is the cutest ever. And sushi and besties….best days ever! Happy Friday Charlotte!

Akaleistar September 22, 2017, 8:21 PM

Aw, Pedro is so cute!

Leslie September 22, 2017, 10:02 PM

I can’t get enough of little Pedro, hust adorable. I bet he likes those walks in the park too. I hope you have a great weekend!

Emily September 23, 2017, 10:17 AM

Haagen Dazs ice cream is the best! I’m so excited that it is officially Fall! I hope you have a great weekend.

Anthea September 23, 2017, 11:35 AM

Oh my goodness how cute is Pedro!!
Sushi is always great – so nice you could enjoy with your bestie.
Perfectly ripe avocado – yum! I’m so craving one now!
Agree with the frazzled comment – this week was LONG!

Crystal // Dreams, etc. September 25, 2017, 10:38 PM

Look at little Pedro! So cute!!

Perfectly ripe avocados are the BEST!

I already feel like this week is going to be just as crazy–if not more–than last week!

Lindsay September 26, 2017, 10:58 AM

hey Babes!
How are you? Did you have a relaxing weekend?
I just love Pedro’s TEEF! Must’ve been nice to move back home again, see Bryan AND your boy, Buster. 🙂
Sunsets around here have been so pretty here lately, they almost remind me of sorbet. Pinks, oranges, purples, everything swirling in the sky. Sounds a lot like here.
Beautiful pics at the park hun, reminds me of some of the pictures I take near that giant pond on my pet sitting weekends.
SO far this week has been better than the last and I hope it is for you, too, Momma. xoxoxox