What’s up, weekend 8/11

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a nice week and that you are all enjoying the summer. Let’s dive right in. WEEKEND AWAITS!

Don’t forget to add your relevant blog posts below and link up with Lindsay and Beth—let us know what’s making you sparkle! We love to hear from you 🙂 Here is my weekly list of gratitude:

The kindness of strangers
When Buster meets sunshine
Elliptical machines—did not want but so glad that I did!
Getting to see my brother today (in town from Miami)
Having the chance to see Bryan’s sister (in town from Oklahoma)
This walk down memory lane

Cool or creepy? I can’t decide

Game of Thrones (I finally caught on) and music videos
My new vegan purse (full review coming soon—isn’t she cute?!)
My neighbors
Zach Deputy. Specifically, this. Turn up your speakers. Have a dance party.

Penny Struebig August 11, 2017, 10:23 AM

Have fun with your brother! Family visits are the best!

Trish @ The Trish List August 11, 2017, 11:24 AM

Dance parties are the best! They are a must in my book! Also I am so glad you got to see your brother! That is always exciting. Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamara August 11, 2017, 12:17 PM

Cool. And creepy! Depending on what time of day you’re looking at it, and from what angle!
Athena takes sun naps too!
Happy Weekend!

Mia August 11, 2017, 12:25 PM

That purse is super cute! 🙂 And you’re right, I can’t tell if I like those dog statue thingies… haha. Also, always love seeing Buster!

Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries August 11, 2017, 2:07 PM

Oh, I love that song. I’ve never heard of him!

Jessica Bradshaw August 11, 2017, 3:57 PM

I love your purse! I feel the same way about ellipticals. I don’t want to do it, but I am always so happy when I do. Yay for spending time with family too. Sounds like a great week for you.

Leah Wolf August 11, 2017, 5:57 PM

Love the sweet pup!

ShootingStarsMag August 11, 2017, 9:36 PM

That’s great you got to see some family members! Love the new purse – happy to hear more about it!

My dog loves sun bathing – she’s a cutie.

Kim August 12, 2017, 3:58 PM

Yay for getting to see family! I miss having my little brother here in town. Does Buster crash out in the sunlight too? My boys love the sun rays that shine in the back door.

Divya August 13, 2017, 11:05 AM

Game of THRONES. Yes! Are you all caught up!? Or are you on a different season?

Sheryl August 13, 2017, 3:51 PM

I’m not sure if the statutes are cool or creepy. When you showed just one, I was ok with it but the whole lot of them has me feeling a little weird. Hoping you have had a great weekend.

Akaleistar August 13, 2017, 8:14 PM

Buster is such a cutie, and what a pretty new purse!

Crystal // Dreams, etc. August 14, 2017, 1:28 AM

Buster is adorable! I hope you had a great time with your brother and a great weekend!

Anthea August 14, 2017, 7:06 AM

Such a sweet picture of Buster!
Your purse is stunning – look forward to reading the review.

Irina August 14, 2017, 8:02 AM

The pictures are so great! Thanks for sharing:)

irinathayer.com

Shann Eva August 14, 2017, 9:23 AM

So happy you got to see some family this week. I’ve still not caught on to Game of Thrones, but maybe someday. I’m going with creepy on the statues 🙂 Have a fantastic week!

Beth August 14, 2017, 9:45 AM

That tiny purse is so cute! And I kind of dig those statues, they are creepy, but in kind of a cool way? Sorry I missed the link up this last week, I thought I’d get a post up before I left town and it didn’t happen. I’ll be back on this Friday though! xoxo

San August 14, 2017, 1:40 PM

Oh yay, so glad you got to spend time with your brother (especially when he lives so far away!).

Linds August 16, 2017, 2:24 PM

Hey love,
I just know that Charlie and Buster would be fast friends just on the account that they both love their sunbeams. <3 Precious, isn't it?

That's so nice that you were able to see your brother on Friday. Did you guys end up doing Medieval Times? I've gone once and it's fun, but not something you'd do more than once, you know what I mean? Fun but a novelty, I guess. Eating full out with your hands and no utensils is something else. lol

Um Zack Deputy is amazing!! What rock have I been living under!?! He's amazing. Such happy vibes. I feel like I need to get my ass PRONTO to the beach though. LOL.
The dog/person photography statues…I'm undecided. It's certainly different…..
I have to email you but we need to Skype soon so I can actually tell you things rather than typing it all out. 😉
Love you babes! xoxox