What’s up, weekend 8/4

I have some exciting news to share here today! Beth of The Beth Next Door will be linking up with Lindsay and me each Friday for our weekly gratitude. She’s also a new admin in the Peaceful Posse Facebook group and she’s just a wonderful blogger to know, so go! Follow her everywhere (I’ll wait). 🙂

Anyone else feel that this week went by in a blur? I don’t know how we made it to Friday already and it’s possible that I’m still nursing a hangover from two nights ago because I’m old and can’t party like I used to so I’m keeping this one short and sweet. Let’s dive in to the happy!

Long walks with Buster. Always <3
The Bachelorette Men Tell All special (though I’m kind of excited to move this snooze-worthy season along and get to BIP already)

This field of flowers/black-eyed Susans (am I wrong?? I think that’s what they are)

literally the size of my head

Freelance work—I’ll take it where I can get it!

Getting to see my parents

Finally getting accepted into Social Fabric blog network (I must have applied three times)

Oven baked tortillas with quinoa
When my friend turned to me at the Phish show and said “this spot is perfect for you!” and he was right because I had room to move and mingle and was able to keep the anxiety at bay. It’s awesome when friends GET YOU, eh?

Beth August 4, 2017, 9:48 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome my love! I am SO happy to be hosting with you I could just burst. And I can’t party like I used to either, so I would understand if you’re still feeling the other night. HI BUSTER!! Your flower pictures are lovely. Just like you. Have a wonderful weekend dear. xoxo

Karen August 4, 2017, 10:38 AM

I’m glad the concert went well for you. It takes me a week to recover from any night out now and I don’t even drink lol

That’s a gorgeous hibiscus flower.

Have a wonderful weekend.

For What It’s Worth

Emily August 4, 2017, 10:56 AM

It looks like you had an amazing week! Those flowers are gorgeous! I hope you have a great weekend.

Geybie's Book Blog August 4, 2017, 11:58 AM

Hi, my name is Geybie, a new visitor here. Thank you for sharing this. This is an awesome post. I would love to join in. Anyway, Buster is SO cute! 😁❤️

Mia August 4, 2017, 3:23 PM

Aw, Buster is so cute! 🙂 And cheers to being too old to party like a rock star anymore. I miss those days, but then I don’t. 🙂 Hope you have a great weekend!

ShootingStarsMag August 4, 2017, 3:40 PM

I’m glad you had a great time at the concert, and yes, it’s wonderful when you have friends that really get you! 🙂

Yay for getting accepted into the Social Fabric network. I’ve tried for a variety of places and tend to not get accepted at all, or never get accepted for campaigns. Ah well, one day!

Akaleistar August 4, 2017, 7:48 PM

The flowers are so pretty! Sounds like it was a good week 🙂

Kim August 5, 2017, 12:26 AM

So I think I took more photos of the flowers than animals at the zoo today! Awww Buster! I just adore that sweet face! Have a great weekend XOXO

lisa thomson August 5, 2017, 12:58 PM

Awesome grateful list. When friends get you, there’s nothing better. Love Beth! She is so much fun. Congrats on getting in the social blog network. The flowers are so beautiful!

Kimberly August 5, 2017, 1:34 PM

I’m so glad that Beth is joining the crew. She’s one of the few that actually takes the time to comment on other people’s blogs rather than the same select ones. I always see her on other blogs leaving such meaningful comments rather than one worded “Nice”. She’s a very good choice.
My black eyed susans are out. My dog likes to stick his head in there for whatever reason. His collar gets stuck in there sometimes. Hilarious.
I’m so happy for you that you were accepted into that network. My goodness if that isn’t a sign to keep on trying and trying eh? I’ve been trying with a network for a while and gave up. My numbers aren’t high enough for them. Le Sigheeee. Just pay me mo fos! Mama wants to be able to pay bills and extra things…Anyways, proud of you girl. All your hard work.
Have fun with your parents!

Anthea August 6, 2017, 11:18 AM

Lovely pictures! Great news about Beth!
I’m so glad I found this wonderful group of bloggers. Fridays are extra special because it feels so positive with the gratitude lists.
Buster looks like he enjoyed that walk 🙂
The flower pictures are so pretty.
Glad you got to see your parents. Mine are moving in just over a week and will be about 2 hours away (instead of 5 minutes).
Lol at the hangover!
Hope your weekend has been awesome so far.
xx

Tamara August 7, 2017, 7:57 PM

My sis just got accepted to SoFab for the first time this week. You’re totally twins. I remember it taking me many months to get in. Party time!!

Lindsay August 10, 2017, 8:59 PM

Oh my word, Thursday night and I’m running out of hours in the day.
I always love me photos of Buster. Those flowers are gorgeous, I think the second photo you’re right but the first, I know I’ve seen them but I’ve not a clue what they are. Pretty, though. 🙂

I hope you have fun things on the agenda for the weekend love. Me, not so much. Lol But you know why.