Currently—the July edition

You know that quote about having plans but life getting in the way? Totally applies here. I didn’t expect to skip my posts earlier this week, but my keyboard decided to be an asshole and refuses to type letters (you have one job!)… anyway, it’s made it a bit complicated to return emails, write blog posts, and do basic computer-y things.

I felt like writing a Currently post today. I hope you like these—I used to think they were a cop-out but I realized how much I like to read them from my blog friends… so hope the feeling is mutual J

Thinking—about the piece I found by the dumpster yesterday and how excited I am to either turn it into a table or wait until I have wall space

Enjoying—the summer, especially on days when my face doesn’t melt off

Feeling—anxious, excited, in my head some days

Wearing—the new hooded, long sleeve shirt Bryan got me two weekends ago at the Catskill Animal Sanctuary and my Onzie leggings

Needing—Buster to feel 100% again. Poor pup gave us a fright earlier this week

Wanting—a succulent, a house, Phish tickets (not necessarily in that order)

Listening—Despacito. Is this song everywhere? Yes. It is. I don’t mind

Making—time to catch up on the things I missed because of my wonky keyboard

Eating—I had a few carob nibs earlier and thinking about making avocado toast for breakfast

Drinking—coffee. You expected something else?

What’s on your Currently list, my friends?

Beth July 26, 2017, 10:34 AM

I love Currently posts, nothing wrong with that! I’m sorry to hear Buster gave you a scare, I hope he’s doing better! And bummer about the keyboard too! So frustrating when technology fails us!!

Emily July 26, 2017, 11:07 AM

I love Currently posts. I’m glad that Buster is doing better. I love the original Despacito. It’s such a good song. I’ve been feeling a bit anxious and excited too.

Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries July 26, 2017, 11:32 AM

I’ve been wanting a new succulent myself, but I just can’t seem to keep them alive! I think I must have a black thumb 🙂

Kim July 26, 2017, 12:02 PM

I love these posts. Glad to hear Buster is on the mend! Also, yes to succulents. Maybe I can’t kill them. Me and my black thumb LOL I hope the rest of the week is smooth for you!!

ShootingStarsMag July 26, 2017, 2:45 PM

I love these posts – it’s fun to see what bloggers are doing away from the blog; just random updates and whatnot. I hope Buster gets better soon!

I do really love the song Despacito. 🙂

Dominique July 26, 2017, 7:47 PM

I really enjoy reading the “currently” posts too! How annoying about your keyboard… I had a similar issue last week where I managed a series of annoying events in one day: locked myself out of the house, when I finally got in, managed to delete my entire office 365, spent an hour and a half on t he phone getting it back and then to top it all off I spilled my water all over my desk… only to look up and see my emails had disappeared again. That was definitely a day that called for a nice cool glass of wine. I hope your keyboard is working again soon! How frustrating!

On the Despacito song… it always gets stuck in my head. Have you heard the parody “I wear speedo’s”? I saw it last week… laughed so hard.

Leslie July 26, 2017, 10:15 PM

Oh faulty keyboards, like you said “you had one job!”. I like reading “currently” posts too, they are fun and give a little insight on the bloggers behind the scene life. I hope poor Buster feels better, poor baby. It breaks my heart into a thousand paw sized pieces when i see animals hurting.

Sheryl July 26, 2017, 10:19 PM

I love currently posts and find they help me slow down to really see what I am doing. I love that piece you found and think it would make a great table..XoXo

Crystal // Dreams, etc. July 27, 2017, 12:03 AM

I love reading Currently posts too. 🙂 I hope Buster’s doing okay!

StephTheBookworm July 27, 2017, 3:31 PM

Currently posts are some of my faves!

Is Buster okay now?

Succulents are the bomb. I love them and need one.

Tamara July 29, 2017, 9:02 AM

I used to think they were cop-outs too but it’s the opposite! They’re harder!
And yes, we love to read them.
I still haven’t heard Despacito?? But.. Cassidy has Phish tickets for three nights. He should give you some. It’s only fair.