What’s up, weekend 7/21

Happy Friday, my little pixies! Did everyone have a great week? What did you do and what’s on tap for the weekend? Very excited to welcome the weekend and keeping fingers crossed that it won’t be a total scorcher (spoiler alert! It probably will be). I’m excited for a lady date, a trip to the Dutch bakery with my boys, and food shopping. Yes, food shopping is on the list of things I look forward to. Don’t make fun 🙂

On to the happy. As you know, each Friday I link up with Lindsay to share some of our happy things. Chrissy has sadly stopped blogging for the time being but I’m hopeful she’ll come back soon because I miss her. Maybe if we all show her some love (wink wink).

Here are some things that made me smile this week!

Moscow mules, pizza, and laughs with my bloggy friend Bashfully Bold (I just adore her)

Meditation and yoga arm practices

Finishing a great book

Housewives of NYC again. I swear, these bitches are nuts

This post and your love (thank you) <3

Goats and pigs and horsies, oh my!

Yummy low-cal dinner options (I’m trying!)

Reunion with Buster and spoiling him to no end (and yes, he’s eating asparagus and fortune cookies)

Emily July 21, 2017, 10:28 AM

I really want to start doing yoga, but have no idea where to start. I still have to finish my book. Luckily there’s still 10 days left in this month. Have a great weekend.

Kim Airhart July 21, 2017, 10:45 AM

Ok, lets talk Real Housewives!
Ramona is nuts!! and Tinsley’s voice makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Beth July 21, 2017, 10:47 AM

BUSTER! Thanks for sharing that video, he is just the cutest. I don’t judge, food shopping makes me happy too. It’s FOOD. Food is my love language! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

Karen July 21, 2017, 11:31 AM

I like food shopping lol

For What It’s Worth

Divya July 21, 2017, 12:09 PM

I’d love to see some of your dinners! I’ve been repeating the same things day in and day out. Which is fine I guess because I like to eat the same things. But I’m sure my husband would like some variety soon! Hahaha 🙂

Ellese July 21, 2017, 12:16 PM

All of those things put a smile on my face when reading them. I too am an HUGE NYC Housewives fan. Thanks for sharing joy today. XO, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

Kimberly July 21, 2017, 1:06 PM

Did you just call me a pixie? HAHAHA! Finishing a great book is a mixed bag of emotions isn’t it? It’s like sighhhhheeee and awwww and sad because you don’t want to let those characters go. Goats are hilarious. Especially goat screaming videos.
Oh Buster. Love him.

Sheryl July 21, 2017, 2:28 PM

Moscow Mules… yoga… Buster. A fantastic week and list. Hope your weekend isn’t too hot up there!

Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries July 21, 2017, 2:57 PM

That video of Buster makes me laugh! Too funny. I want my dinner to be asparagus and fortune cookies!

San July 21, 2017, 3:21 PM

Finalllllly someone who shares the love for grocery shopping! I love it…. 🙂

Anthea July 21, 2017, 4:59 PM

I love a book you cannot put down but I’m sometimes sorry when a book ends. I get serious book hangovers haha!
Pizza – yum!
Buster is adorable.
So envious of your warm weather 🙂
xx

Shann Eva July 21, 2017, 9:21 PM

Asparagus and fortune cookies! Ha! Love that Buster. I’ve started watching the Real Housewives again, but super old episodes because I only have Hulu and not cable. They are all crazy! Have a fabulous weekend!

Ni-cole July 23, 2017, 3:12 PM

Housewives NYC – for real! LOL!

Tamara July 23, 2017, 5:11 PM

Asparagus and fortune cookies! That’s Des’ favorite dinner. Gotta love it.
I read a great book on the beach this weekend. Sniff. I miss Cape Cod.

Bashfully Bold July 23, 2017, 5:26 PM

Thank you so much for a wonderful night — and introducing me to Moscow Mules (WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!). I always love your What’s up Weekend posts [esp. when I get to be in them :-)] Buster <3

Akaleistar July 23, 2017, 8:12 PM

Finishing a great book is so satisfying!

ShootingStarsMag July 24, 2017, 11:09 AM

Oh, Buster! What a cutie. My dog will eat almost anything! She loves “people food.”

I hope you had a fantastic weekend and it wasn’t too hot. I was indoors for most of it after my surgery. I’m itching to go swimming, but I can’t for two weeks. Sigh.

Shannon July 25, 2017, 9:58 AM

Great link up I need to write my weekend post and then I can put it up here too. I love your friend’s blog name!

Karen Peterson July 27, 2017, 6:34 PM

I really need to get back into yoga. That’s it. I’m doing it.