What’s up, weekend 7/14

It’s one of those Fridays where I’m wondering where the week went and I have little photographic evidence to show for it. Is it weird that I have to scroll through my iPhone to see what happened just a few days ago? I can’t be the only one 🙂 Actually I believe Kim of My Hope Whispers does this, too!

It’s FRIDAY! Today is the day where I link up with some lovely ladies in the Peaceful Posse group to share the things that made us smile. Don’t forget to follow Lindsay and Chrissy and add your grateful link below. I look forward to seeing your lists!

Here’s my happy. Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!

Finally sitting down to watch our Jamaica video—as suspected, it was 90% footage of Bryan pushing my tush up a waterfall

Delicious sushi with my aunt and uncle at our usual spot in the city

Crossing things off the to-do list

TORI AMOS TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY!!!

Finding a new favorite dinner combo—Upton Naturals Chorizo Seitan and Lundburg Organic Sprouted Toasted Coconut Rice. YUM!
Booking our trip to an animal sanctuary this weekend! I’m kind of bummed we’re not staying in a B&B but Bryan feels awkward in them sometimes. Anyone else?

Getting a pedi with a dear friend

Seeing old friends at a baby shower <3

Lunch and work meeting with my coworkers

Getting popsicle molds (thanks, Amazon Prime!). Anyone have healthy recipes to share?
Let me know in the comments!

Picking up Buster this weekend. He’s been missed!

Beth July 14, 2017, 10:40 AM

Yay for a Buster weekend! I expect pictures! I am craving sushi in the worst way, so I think that has to happen soon. And gosh I miss Jamaica. It had to be fun to watch your video! I scroll through all my pictures from our trip when I need something to perk me up. 🙂 Have a great weekend my lovely!

Kimberly July 14, 2017, 11:23 AM

I have not had sushi in forever and a day and I was just at the grocery store. I did buy a straw basket which is random and odd.
I love making my own popsicles. I recommend looking up lime raspberry ones. They are so damn good!

lisa thomson July 14, 2017, 12:40 PM

It’s a Buster weekend? Well, right there—happiness! B & B’s can be a bit weird. We stayed at a beautiful ocean side one last year (only for one night b/c Beau was working) but the owner served breakfast in our room. I was still asleep when she knocked. Weird…I didn’t care for that although breaky in our room was nice. It’s so nice that you have a close relationship with your Aunt and Uncle. Have a great weekend, Charlotte!

Kimberly Airhart July 14, 2017, 12:53 PM

I totally looked through my phone to see what my week was like. Funny. You know me, I like to have photos with my “What up, weekend?” I didnt’ have any so I opted to stray away from my usual friend posts. That dinner looks amazing. Want to come cook for me? Have a good weekend, sweets. xxoo

ShootingStarsMag July 14, 2017, 12:59 PM

I can see how a B&B could be uncomfortable, but I’ve never been to one! Yay for planning a trip/getaway though.

Ooh I do love a nice pedi. And I could really use some popsicle molds too.

San July 14, 2017, 10:34 PM

Totally guilty of scrolling through the photos on my phone to trigger my memory what I did all week long. LOL

San July 14, 2017, 10:35 PM

P.S. I hope you have my recipe for popsicles bookmarked 😉

Karen July 15, 2017, 12:48 PM

Sometimes I show my husband pictures I’ve taken during the week and he’ll be ooh where’s that? Or oh x,y,z looks so nice and I tell him it’s our house, pets, park and it’s so funny. He didn’t recognize it. Things like Instagram make our life look so different and more polished than it really is. lol

For What It’s Worth

Akaleistar July 15, 2017, 9:16 PM

Crossing things off the to-do list is beyond satisfying 🙂

Penny Struebig July 16, 2017, 9:31 PM

Cheers to checking things off your list! That always feels so good to me to see all the things I got accomplished!

Anthea July 17, 2017, 2:16 AM

B&B’s aren’t everyone’s cup of tea – we have been to a few and have a list of favourites as well as a couple we won’t revisit.
I see you also like crossing things off your to-do list 🙂
Have a great week.
xx

Tamara July 17, 2017, 1:13 PM

Ahh, Tori! I just got tickets to see Regina Spektor play.. literally on my street.. so maybe I have to do this too.

Lindsay July 17, 2017, 4:11 PM

Hey Momma,
I hope you had a fun weekend visiting the sanctuaries AND picking up your boo, Buster. <3 I can't wait to read all about your visits!
I chuckled reading your video of the falls in Jamaica is mostly B pushing your bum up. Lol! Cute!
I hope you have a wonderful week babes. xoxox

catherine gacad July 19, 2017, 12:11 AM

You look fantastic. I want your dress! Tori Amos is my fave!