What’s up, weekend 7/7

What a weird week, eh?

Not complaining. I’ll take it. It’s nice to work a few days and then have a weekend to look forward to. As is tradition here each Friday, I’m linking up with my sweet blog friends Lindsay and Chrissy—we’d love to have you join us so please add your link below and let us know what you are grateful for today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Here’s my happy:

IHOP

Having an extra day off with Bryan

Treating little ones to some donuts

Pedro’s little happy face (doesn’t he look like a muppet??)
Weekly conversations with an old friend

Sarah Pekkanen’s The Perfect Neighbors (GREAT summer read, if you’re looking!)

Spending time with friends this weekend

Shopping small and local
Real Housewives of New York

These hilariously blasphemous tweets

Beth July 7, 2017, 10:52 AM

I love that picture of Pedro! It’s making me laugh, he does look like a Muppet!! I treated my little guy to donuts this week too, simply joys are the best for little kids sometimes (and big kids too, hehe) Have a wonderful weekend my sweet!

Eli@CoachDaddy July 7, 2017, 11:44 AM

Pedro’s the coolest, Charlotte. Until, of course, we get a dog! I’ll take the canister of matches from the first photo in the shop, and any blanket you choose in the second one. I’m easy to please.

Jessica Bradshaw July 7, 2017, 11:48 AM

That shop is so cute! Oh my goodness, your sweet Pedro. What an adorable little face. You’re right! He does look like a muppet.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada July 7, 2017, 12:13 PM

Very strange week! All my days at work seemed “off” after no summer school on Tuesday but I loved having the day off!! I treated my students to donuts today 😉
Gorgeous eye-candy photos of the displays. So colorful!

San July 7, 2017, 2:14 PM

Oh, Pedro’s face… *all the heart-eyes*

And that shop is really neat! Would love to check it out!

Mia July 7, 2017, 2:43 PM

Awwww. Pedro is the freaking cutest!!! 🙂 Love his smile.

ShootingStarsMag July 7, 2017, 3:48 PM

Aw, Pedro’s face is adorable. I love IHOP. I can’t go too often though or I’ll just want to eat all the toast and I really should stay away from bread. LOL

Emily July 7, 2017, 4:09 PM

Days off are always the best. I love IHOP. Pedro is adorable! I hope you have a great weekend.

Kim July 7, 2017, 7:58 PM

Im just glad friday finally got here. I had my days all mixed up and now I know today is really friday LOL. Im a mess. Pedro however! That sweet face juat made my day! So cute! Happy Friday!

Lecy | A Simpler Grace July 7, 2017, 9:10 PM

Aww, love that sweet puppy smile! And yay for iHOP! I’ve been craving some pancakes lately.

Akaleistar July 7, 2017, 9:46 PM

That shop looks fabulous!

Sheryl July 7, 2017, 9:52 PM

Pedro’s photo is the photo of the weekend! It made my day to see him on Instagram to day. Happy Weekend.

lisa thomson July 8, 2017, 1:34 AM

Great list, Charlotte. I love to shop local and those are the things I tend to love and keep for a long time. Unique stuff. Sorry, I’ve been away this week so have missed some of your posts that I enjoy so much 🙁 Love the pic of Pedro! Who’s pup is he? Or did you and Bryan get another doggie? See what I’ve missed?

Lindsay July 10, 2017, 7:25 PM

Hey Momma 😉
I’m a bit behind on RHONY and I think RHOC started last week? Anyways, jeff is going up north this weekend so I’m saving all the juicy, junk tv he doesn’t like for then.
Pedro looks like quite the character, and he looks like he has a HUGE personality for his size. 🙂
I hope you had a nice weekend babes! xoxo

Penny Struebig July 11, 2017, 6:11 AM

Your puppy’s face made me smile! What a cutie!!

Tamara July 12, 2017, 2:50 PM

I adore animals that look like muppets. It’s a thing. I saw an ostrich that looked like one recently.
Also, I love IHOP but I was thinking today how we can’t go because Scarlet had an unfortunate incident right after we went, although it might have had more to do with reading in the car.
We’ll never know..