What’s up, weekend 6/30

You guys, it’s almost July.

Which reminds me. It was a beautiful sunny morning and I was out with the pup the other day when I saw one of my neighbors. “Good morning! [idle chit chat/blah blah blah]… can you believe the summer is halfway over?!” That moment freaked me out because I lost all concept of time. Aren’t we still in June?!

Yes, my sweet ones. We are. Let’s not rush this.

Tell me about your week and what you did and how you’re doing. If you’re linking up, don’t forget to show some love to Lindsay and Chrissy (who has promised to return to blogging soon—she is so deeply missed!). Let us know what’s making you smile… we love to hear from you!

On to my happy:

Hammocks and sunshine

not a bad way to work

A tofu wrap

Having a bestie who gets me

Texts with friends

These sunny/adorable displays I saw at the mall the other day

Going for long drives, just because

Paul Simon’s Graceland

Evening snuggles with Pedro

The elephant salt and pepper shakers I found for my parents

Penny Struebig June 30, 2017, 10:03 AM

Hammocks and sunshine are the BEST! I would love to have one in my back yard.

Beth June 30, 2017, 10:27 AM

I want a hammock in the worst way! I need to make that happen! And seriously, the summer is NOT half over. It’s just getting started! I absolutely will not rush it at all! Happy weekend my sweet!

San June 30, 2017, 11:24 AM

I so need a hammock!

ShootingStarsMag June 30, 2017, 11:36 AM

Are those displays at Charming Charlie? They kind of look like theirs! Too cute though. And hey, June might be almost over BUT July and August are still summer so technically we aren’t halfway yet.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada June 30, 2017, 11:38 AM

Those displays are so cute!!! My summer hasn’t even started yet!! LOL. Two more weeks of summer school and then I’ll be in vacay-mode for 6 weeks 🙂

Karen June 30, 2017, 11:38 AM

It’s so difficult to slow down and enjoy time when almost every single thing about modern life is go, go, go, go, GO FASTER, FASTER! Sigh.

Kim June 30, 2017, 1:32 PM

Dog hair is my glitter! Yasss! Love the mall displays. All that yellow!! You know how much I love the hammock 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend love!

Emily June 30, 2017, 2:39 PM

It looks like you had a great week. I love going for long drives. Sometimes I will take the long way home just because lol.

lisa thomson June 30, 2017, 4:20 PM

Elephant salt and pepper shakers? Wha? Love cutesy S & P’s. That store looks like a nice one to browse in. It’s one I would get stuck in and end up buying shit. Have a great weekend, Charlotte!

Shybiker June 30, 2017, 7:39 PM

I love your posts. I love your blog. I’d say something about you but that might be embarrassing. 🙂

Shann Eva June 30, 2017, 9:11 PM

I refuse to believe tomorrow is July. Summer is going by way too fast!!! That hammock looks so inviting. Have a wonderful weekend and hope you get more time in it.

Lecy | A Simpler Grace June 30, 2017, 10:19 PM

Can’t believe July is here already. I am so jealous of that hammock right now. I’d love to curl up in there with a big book. Hope you have a fantastic weekend and holiday, friend! <3

Tamara July 2, 2017, 9:20 AM

I’m no vegetarian, and even I appreciate a good tofu wrap. There’s a place down the street that makes an Asian barbecue tofu wrap.
Regarding your neighbor, is she nuts? Summer officially started only a little more than a week ago! And summer vacation started only five days ago. Maybe if she lived in the south where they get out in May??

Sheryl July 2, 2017, 8:23 PM

I so NEED a hammock. That makes me happy just to see it. Also, that yellow display is another happy moment. Hope you are having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend my friend!! XOXO

Lindsay July 4, 2017, 7:08 PM

Hey girl! Happy Fourth of July babe!! 😉
You know I love hammocks, but you, working as you lay back in one – now that’s pretty sweet.
Speaking of elephant salt and pepper shakers, my mom found some for me a few months back and gifted me with them. Elephant everything. 🙂
Love going out driving to nowhere and everywhere. We did that on Sunday on our way back from out of town/lunch. 🙂

Have a smashing week, love. XOXOXO

Karen Peterson July 6, 2017, 6:48 PM