What’s up, weekend 6/16

Wow, nearly 1pm and I’m just now getting around to publishing this post. I’m so sorry! Remember the days when I was all buttoned up with my blogging? Yea, I don’t either 🙂 Let’s dive into today’s grateful list. As usual, don’t forget to link up with my dear sweet friends Lindsay and Chrissy. Let’s dive in and give gratitude for the happy moments of the week, shall we?

Finding humor in the little things

Making up with my parents (HUGE win for the week)

The woman who stopped her car to give Buster a bottle of water <3

Ed Sheeran’s Castle on the Hill (and this episode of Carpool Karaoke)

Having an evening to myself (Bryan is going to see Tom Petty with his poppa today)

Great conversations

Cute new sandals from Charming Charlie (which do you prefer? Unfortunately they are both the same size but the ones on the left are too big for my little feetsers)

More paid opps (could always use the extra $$)

Kimberly Airhart June 16, 2017, 12:56 PM

Oh my gosh!! I love those sandals.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada June 16, 2017, 2:04 PM

Super cute sandals!! And Tom Petty is so great to see in concert! You’ll be missing out lol

Shann Eva June 16, 2017, 2:09 PM

Both super cute sandals, and I love that they don’t have the thing between the toes…can’t stand anything between mine. Hooray for making up with your parents! And for a night to yourself! Sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Rachel G June 16, 2017, 6:24 PM

Both of those sandals are really cute! But are they comfy to walk in? I can’t tolerate a sandal that doesn’t have a comfy sole. I pretty much live in sandals here in the tropics! I may walk all day, but usually it’s too hot to feel like wearing tennis shoes!

Emily June 16, 2017, 8:56 PM

Carpool Karaoke is awesome! I love the sandals especially the one on the right. I hope you have a great weekend.

lisa thomson June 16, 2017, 10:23 PM

Enjoy a quiet evening for yourself, Charlotte. Both of those sandals are super cute. I can’t pick! Good people come out when we least expect it (in regards to the lady stopping to offer Buster water). So sweet. Have a great weekend.

Penny Struebig June 17, 2017, 2:23 PM

Love Ed Sheeran! Great list of favorites this week!

San June 17, 2017, 6:15 PM

Hooray for making up with the parents!
The sandals are both cute!

ShootingStarsMag June 18, 2017, 12:13 AM

Honestly, I think the shoes on the right are my favorite! I love Charming Charlie.

Ed Sheeran is just great – I wish he was coming near me. It’s been YEARS since I’ve seen him live.

Akaleistar June 18, 2017, 5:31 PM

Got to love a week that involves new shoes! Both pairs of sandals are cute 🙂

Anthea June 19, 2017, 3:39 AM

Those sandals are lovely – the one one the left is my favourite. So thoughtful and kind of that lady to offer Buster water. Glad you were able to make up with your parents.

Elisha June 19, 2017, 7:00 AM

I really wanna try to post this kind of series babe! It seems like another way to know you better and to some readers! Such a cool post! Have a great day lovely and hope you could visit my blog and drop some love! *

xoxo,

Elisha | http://loveelisha.net/

Tamara June 19, 2017, 10:49 AM

The sandals are super cute. I have this weird process of getting new sandals once a year, but I don’t spread it out. I just buy 3-4 pairs at once (and surely look weird to the salesclerk… actually.. probably not) but then that’s it for the year!

Lindsay June 20, 2017, 10:46 PM

It’s now… almost Wednesday and I’m here!! 🙂 that’s really good to hear things are better with your parents. They can be frustrating at times but it’s always such a strain and stress when things are bumpy. Good to hear hun.
Those sandals are adorable!! 🙂

One of my fave things of this week was chatting with you and Buster. 🙂

Have a great day tomorrow love. xoxo

Crystal // Dreams, etc. June 27, 2017, 12:18 PM

Those sandals are both so cute! I don’t know which one I like most. And that’s so sweet that someone stopped to give Buster a bottle of water. Stories like that always make my day.