What’s up, weekend 5/12

Happy Friday, you guys 🙂  We have earned it, eh? There’s a lot of gratitude in my life and my heart feels really full this week. Let’s jump in!

Old friend, long chat. Like slipping on a pair of comfortable slippers…
I’ve missed her heaps.

Viewing a home for a second time and making our first official offer (check out Instagram for a pic of the lake it sits on). Also, EEEEEP!!!!

New purple purse

Winning a SiO beauty system (thanks, Ashley!)

Long walks around town

Hibiscus lemonade

Donating books to the Little Free Library in town
Polenta pizza

Sushi with my girls tonight

Spending time with my parents

What’s making you smile this week? Don’t forget to link up your gratitude lists with Lindsay and Chrissy—we look forward to hearing from you!

XOXO

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada May 12, 2017, 11:22 AM

Good luck on the house offer!!! On a lake!!!! Perfect!!! Hibiscus lemonade sounds so refreshing, yum! I love those neighborhood lending libraries. Adorable!

Beth May 12, 2017, 11:59 AM

How exciting about putting an offer on a house! I am so excited for you! And I want to see your purple purse, lol! Hibiscus lemonade sounds delicious and so does sushi, although I had some earlier this week, I can always go for more. Have a wonderful weekend my sweet!

Kim May 12, 2017, 12:04 PM

I just love those little libraries! I have a few that I could probably donate to the ones around here. UM…downtown is so dreamy! The boys say downtown here is “old” it is LOL Have an amazing weekend!!!

jenn May 12, 2017, 12:42 PM

that’s a hell of a view for a backyard. good luck with the offer. i REALLY hope yall land that home. if it’s half as pretty as that backyard view, yall’ll be in heaven. :]

Sheryl May 12, 2017, 1:26 PM

That photo you share on Instgram has given me serious envy!! I’m so hopeful for you. Sounds like it’s been an exciting week for you. Hope it’s an amazing weekend! XOXO

Eli@CoachDaddy May 12, 2017, 1:42 PM

I’m for sure thankful for you, Charlotte. My girls’ playoff victory on Wednesday – biggest in school history! – made me smile. But not as much as watching those young ladies take care of each other and build on their sisterhood. So grateful to be witness to these girls’ navigation through the world, at least the slice I get to see.

Jessica Bradshaw May 12, 2017, 2:20 PM

Hibiscus lemonade sounds delicious!! YUMM! So many things to be grateful for this week. Congrats on winning the Sio.

ShootingStarsMag May 12, 2017, 2:39 PM

Aw, I love that little free library! It’s such a fun concept.

Yay for seeing an old friend and having girl’s night out tonight. I hope you have a blast.

Congrats on your giveaway win too. Always fun!

lauren

Julie May 12, 2017, 4:13 PM

Congrats on putting in your offer…hope it all works out for y’all!
Those free libraries are the cutest!! Happy weekend!

Shann Eva May 12, 2017, 4:20 PM

Wow. That is the best free library I’ve seen. All of ours are just one box, not three levels. I love that you reconnected with your friend. And an offer on a house!!! Woo Hoo! Now to check the insta pics. 🙂 Have a fabulous weekend!

GiGi Eats May 13, 2017, 7:33 PM

HAPPY WEEEKEND! Hope you’re enjoying it thus far!!!! 🙂

Oh and I love chatting with old friends – when it feels 100% comfy! That’s when you know you are great friends!

Penny Struebig May 13, 2017, 8:35 PM

Oh my goodness – that little library looks adorable! So fun you have one of those in your town.

Stephanie May 14, 2017, 2:08 PM

Long walks around town 🙂 I love it!!!

Tamara May 14, 2017, 3:00 PM

My golly! (did I really say that?) I looked at the house’s backyard. Sending you ALL the good house hunting vibes for that prize.

Anthea May 15, 2017, 4:28 AM

Hope you get good news on your offer – so exciting!
Catching up with old friends is always great.
That free library is so cool and congratulations on your prize!

Dean May 16, 2017, 1:28 PM

I’m so excited for your house adventure, sending all the positive vibes. 🙂
That lemonade looks WONDERFUL!!
I wanna walk around your town, looks gorgeous. 🙂
XO

Lindsay May 16, 2017, 4:23 PM

Hey sweetheart,
Finally! I already feel like I should be saying that we’re half way through the following week. It’ll be worth it come Friday, won’t it? Don’t you have Memorial Day coming up or is that two weekends from now? I booked off this Friday to make it a 4-day long weekend (we have a civic holiday on Monday). I’m loving these four day (unplanned and unplanned) weeks. Working a four-day week would be much more enjoyable…. one can dream.
Your neighborhood looks cute and cozy. It’s been nicer weather where we can get out and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air, eh? 🙂 Your hibiscus lemonade looks delicious and I bet it was really fragrant. 🙂

Have a wonderful week my friend. Skype soon, k?

Xoxox