How in the heck are we already 10 days into the month of April?! I shouldn’t complain… I’m so eager to see the long winter end, and I have a closet full of skirts and dresses calling my name. The past few days of sunshine have been a dream.
As you may know, each month I like to document a few personal/career goals to help me stay on track. Let’s see how we did for the month of March!
- Secure the brands I’ll be working with for my April birthday giveaway <YES! I was really excited to partner with Pure Lyft caffeine sticks, Della LA sustainable fashion, and Sophi vegan nail polish. Congrats to Kim of My Hope Whispers for winning this giveaway!
- Work on at least one more sponsored post <Done! I was lucky that it came to me, but I really want to do more outreach in April
- Read at least two books <YES! It was a little slow-going (especially with the last book I read, The Housekeeper by Suellen Dainty)
- Stop stressing about circumstances beyond my control; send more things out into the universe for guidance <Always a work in progress for me <3
- Head back to the gym and stick with a workout plan that works. For realz this time <I’m not crossing this one off yet either because I have a lot of work to do
- Be honest with myself about my needs. Say no when I can’t and yes when I want <I will consider this an achievement; I’ve been getting better at listening to my own wants/needs
I like the idea of keeping these lists short and simple, so I’m going to focus on that for my April goals. Here they are:
- Read two books (much more feasible than the book a week goal I initially set)
- Work on improving my Instagram theme and focus on a Pinterest strategy
- Start process of home buying (or at least, the “where are we living next” talks)
- Take more meditative walks
- Reach out to brands for sponsored posts
- Cook more at home (I’ve been spending way too much money on takeout lately)
What are some of your goals this month, bloggers? Let me know in the comments!