Oh, hai! Betcha didn’t expect to see me posting today, didja?
So like, that Jamaica trip I was all packed and ready to go on? It was pushed back from Thursday morning (due to the inclement weather) to tomorrow morning instead. All good. In a way, it may have been a blessing in disguise—we were both able to swap the dates at work, relax/enjoy a snow day, AND now we get to overnight for Valentine’s Day which is typically more expensive. I told Bryan to take me to a nice dinner, which is ironic since we’re staying at an all-inclusive 🙂
So here’s my list of happy, you guys. Tell me what is making you smile and don’t forget to share the love with Lindsay and Krysten this week! Also, please be sure to stop by my blog on Monday—I’ll be sharing a romantic Cancun love story with ya! XOXO and see you when I am back from vacation.
- Pupdates and pictures from Buster’s other poppa
- A video of two t-rexes playing in the snow (must recreate this with my bestie)
- Long conversations with my momma
- Scoring the world’s most comfortable Philosophy sweater at Macy’s Backstage which I’ll be wearing on my flight
- Late-night giggles with Bryan
- Getting caught up at work
- This picture, which showed up in my Facebook memories this week <3
- And of course, Jamaica tomorrow!!!