Superbowl super snacks to please ALL your guests!

This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are entirely my own.

If I had a dime for every time someone in my family accused me of bringing the tofu to a holiday function (as if that’s the only option available for vegetarians, right!?), I’d probably have $3 or something. I dunno. I never was very good at math.

If there’s anything I’ve learned over the years, it’s that variety is the spice of life (I’ve also learned not to listen to my uncle Sherman when he tells me there’s meat in the pies). I haven’t had the distinct privilege of hosting my own family function just yet, but when the time comes and Bryan and I move into a bigger place, it’s something that I really look forward to. I love cooking, baking, and hosting and I understand the importance of having all guests leave with full bellies.

This weekend marks the Superbowl, a time for snacking, watching some dudes throw pigskins on green turf, Lady Gaga, and commercials about Budweiser and horses (that, my friends, is my knowledge of football in a nutshell).

Babbleboxx has helped me put together some super snacks to ensure every Superbowl party is a big hit–let’s take a look at all the tasty goodies!

Better Bean Co Dips

The first item on our Superbowl party list is a crowd pleaser for a few reasons: it’s vegan, gluten- and soy-free, non GMO, and made in small batches with regional ingredients. And for those of you wondering about after effects, the beans in these dips are actually soaked and prepared for easy digestion, so you don’t have to worry about this magical fruit ruining the big game.

Anyway, these dips are incredibly delicious and versatile for your guests. You can leave them out with chips for easy snacking, add them to your nachos, throw them on a warm baguette—options are endless!

Click here for your downloadable coupon and special game-day recipes!

Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips

I’ve been a huge fan of this brand for years, since I first discovered their tortilla chips in a health food store in Hoboken. Made with organic, garden-inspired ingredients, they contain 25% less fat than the leading conventional competitor, and they are also gluten-free, kosher, and non-GMO. They have two new varieties I’ve never heard of before—Nacho and Ranch—and both chips are very flavorful and a perfect accompaniment to the dip above!

Click here to follow Garden of Eatin’ on Facebook for more info, healthy recipe ideas, and to obtain product information.

BIG AZ

As a vegetarian, I have a really hard time coming up with ideas for my meat-eating friends. When I heard about BIG AZ burgers and sandwiches, I thought this would be a great option to keep on hand in the freezer for nights when I have unexpected company (you know, someone who doesn’t appreciate my quinoa concoctions, lol). These sandwiches are also super convenient, because you can simply nuke and eat—no mess, no fuss.

Winner of the convenience store consumer’s choice award, BIG AZ is currently available in four different varieties—the BIG AZ Cheeseburger, the AZ Kickin’ Jalapeno Cheeseburger, the BIG AZ Country Fried Chicken Sandwich, and the BIG AZ Biscuit Stacker. Click here for more info (and get your $1 off coupon here).

Are you throwing a Superbowl party this year? What are you serving, my sweets? May the best team win!

Renee groskreutz February 4, 2017, 2:16 PM

This seriously made me hungry. Thank goodness that I am going to a super bowl party tomorrow.

ShootingStarsMag February 4, 2017, 6:57 PM

aw, your dog is so cute!
Those tortilla chips sound awesome. I really do need to find a better option for those – I’ll have to see if I can find this brand.
I’m not having a party but my parents and sister will all be over watching the game. I’m excited about Lady Gaga but that’s about it. haha

Nina February 4, 2017, 8:05 PM

Love all of these. You’ve got some great ideas!

Akaleistar February 4, 2017, 8:26 PM

I’m always a fan of chips and dip 🙂

Kristin February 4, 2017, 9:42 PM

I have such a hard time finding bean dips that I really like. Thanks for the suggestions!

Natalie February 5, 2017, 12:06 PM

Yum! These snacks all look amazing. My family and I are huge fans of any kind of dip–I need to try these out!

lisa thomson February 5, 2017, 2:52 PM

Hi Charlotte, great pic of Buster! Um, this stuff looks so yummy!! I’m not a Superbowl watcher. I did see a funny meme the other day. It was a pie chart showing who’s rooting for what team on Superbowl Sunday. 20% -20% for each team and 80% for the Guacamole maker. Haha. That’s about it. If I go to a football or any sport themed party, it’s for the food. Great post!

Ref J February 6, 2017, 3:14 PM

First off, Buster is the cutest! Secondly, love the BIG AZ idea. They sound yummy and I love the ease of having something available for nights when cooking isn’t an option.

Lindsay February 6, 2017, 4:39 PM

I want to look for these around my neck of the woods and see if we carry these brands.
Isn’t it silly that when people think of vegetarians, all that seems to come to mind is tofu?! Lol Like, that’s not ALL vegetarians eat, you know.

That picture of Buster, take a mental image of that to take with you to Jamaica. 🙂

xoxo

Dean K February 6, 2017, 5:26 PM

Wait, there’s ready-made burgers!?!
I love Garden of Eatin’ chips, they have a spicy blue chip that my family LOVES.
I still enjoy a good veggie burger, my oldest daughter and I are the only ones though. She was the only one around during my more vegetarian-ish days, once my husband got back it was over. However, I have convinced him and the others over the years to have 2-3 meatless days. That has stayed. 🙂
XOXO

Tamara February 7, 2017, 3:09 PM

I’m so into… all of this. I was telling Cassidy that my ideal late night snack is healthy nachos or healthy chips and dips. Then you post this!