The shortest weeks are always the longest, eh? How was your first week of 2017?
Let’s dive into the happy list today. I’ll be honest, the coffee hasn’t quite kicked in yet but I need this gentle reminder to focus on the good–I hope that you do, too! Don’t forget to visit Lindsay and Krysten and link up your grateful lists below. Happy Friday!
- Waking up to snow. Actually I woke up to what I thought was a lawnmower and I couldn’t understand who in their right mind would mow the lawn in January and then I realized it was a snow blower because SNOW!!!!!
- My mermaid leggings are in (pics to come)
- This roundup of the best tweets of 2016
- Seeking help for anxiety and having a lovely chat with the doctor
- Rogue One (even though I announced after it was over that it was “Star Wars-y” and Bryan did a facepalm)
- Feeling a bit like a hermit this past week and being totally okay with that
- Finishing my first book of 2017