Jumping right in today because I woke up a bit later than I expected (whoops) and I feel my to-do list growing. But we’ve made it to Friday, and that alone is reason to celebrate, right? Please join Krysten, Lindsay and I in our weekly gratitude linky so we can give thanks for all the good that surrounds us. And don’t forget to enter my Uncommon Goods $50 gift card giveaway!
- Upping my blog frequency lately; hasn’t always been easy but scheduling posts has been incredibly helpful
- Chance to see my parents this weekend; I miss them
- Having a pretty important meeting in the city and realizing that I’m capable of far more than I give myself credit for (more on this later)
- Having a bf who understands tech issues, like when I lock myself out of my phone
- Dinner (and donuts!) from Cinnamon Snail. The availability of so many vegan and healthy food options is something I really miss about city life; But when I step off a curb, nearly collide with a biker (who called me miss. MISS!), I remember that nope…. I’m not cut out for it anymore.
- Quiet weekend in my future—to get some work done, maybe get a manicure, and go to the gym (need to work off those donuts, lol)