What’s that expression of fitting a 10-pound bag of poop into a 5-lb bag?! Is that it? Never mind. It’s been a nutty week, is what I’m trying to say, so bring on le weekend and let’s move on to grateful stuffs. As always don’t forget to link up with Krysten and Lindsay—can’t wait to read what’s making you smile this week!
- I went to see the dentist earlier this week and somehow managed to convince him and his wife that I was in college. Through a mouth full of saliva and god knows what else I told them I could recommend a wonderful eye doctor
- I’m going ghost hunting tonight. I’m unbelievably excited (and nervous), but possibly even more pumped to have an evening and mini roadtrip with my bestie
- Spicy Thai salad (hold the chicken) from Panera
- Melyssa Griffin’s Pinterest webinar—should have more info about that next week
- Buster reunion soon!
- STRANGER THINGS. Omg, I’m officially obsessed with this show but we only have a few episodes left and I want to savor them instead of watching them all in a sitting
- I’m finding a lot more advertisers getting ballsy in their blogger requests (no, I will not write two blog posts FOR FREE in exchange for a product that I’ll have to return). Conversely, I’m finding that bloggers are often asking astronomical figures for campaigns (especially from influencer networks who don’t have the same budget as a massive brand). We really need to figure out a way to bridge this gap. Have suggestions?
Please tell me what’s making you grin this week, my sweet peas. Also a dear friend’s momma is starting chemo this week. If you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers, it would mean the world. XOXO