This week went by in the blink of an eye (poet didn’t even know it). I’m not complaining, though I am sad that the summer will be over in just a few short weeks. In an effort to extend sunshine and dress-wearing season, I’ve been making a very strong argument to take a vacation to the Caribbean in the middle of the long, cold winter. Sadly, Bryan has this thing with boats and cruising (as in, he doesn’t want to board them) but he’s been a bit more interested in the all-inclusive idea, mainly because our last few trips haven’t been very relaxing. Besides, who can argue with unlimited drinks on a beach??
Let’s dive into today’s grateful list.
- An impromptu doggie playdate with one of my neighbors. Though we have a backyard, it’s not fenced in and I always get nervous about having him off the leash since there are a lot of cars in my neighborhood and sometimes they barrel down the street. It was so cute to see him playing with another pup, slobbering, and pooping everywhere (that one I could have done without)
- Dinner with my aunt and uncle in the city last night. It’s always great to see them and catch up. I had some time to kill before my train last night so I made my way to K-town for bubble tea and holy deliciousness!
- Going on a double date with my friend and finally meeting her bf. I can’t believe it’s taken me two years to meet the guy! But he’s wonderful and sweet and we had a nice time and some delicious pizza.
- Emailing with an old friend <3
- A beautiful evening stroll with Buster and Bryan
- Skipping the gym but coming in at nearly 10K steps every day this week (even if my Fitbit isn’t registering all of my steps, I KNOW THE TRUTH)
- New sponsored opps in the weeks to come (#girlboss)