First things first, let me send a quick note of thanks for all your sweet tweets and comments in response to my last post. My mom has always been a superhero to me. Granted, she drives me up a wall most of the time, but I love her so much and she has made me realize what sacrifice for love truly means.
Well, it’s been a week and I’m kind of grateful that it’s over (can I add that to my list? HA!). That said, there were quite a few other GOOD things that happened that I’m unbelievably grateful for so let’s jump right in then, shall we? And don’t forget to link up with Krysten and Lindsay!
- Sweet potato, corn, and black bean enchiladas (click here for the recipe). SO easy to prepare and so delicious to stuff in your mouth
- My wooden watch from JORD just arrived in the mail yesterday and it is BEAUTIFUL! I am seriously impressed with the craftsmanship and love that it’s ecofriendly/sustainable. One of you lucky readers will have the chance to win your very own—stay tuned, giveaway coming next week!
- Having a job I totally love. Even on days when I have a setback or a bad experience with a blogger, the work I do is challenging, fun, and creative. I feel like all the twisty roads I’ve taken in my career have led me here
- SUNSHINE! I’ve never been so happy to bask in the sun as I was this week
- Going to the park with Buster. It’s so cute to see how excited he gets peeing and smelling everything
- Bachelorette party this weekend! Now I have to figure out what to wear… sexy leggings/heels or a dress?
- Almost finished with the book Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. I gotta’ be honest; I’m not really a fan… BUT I AM excited to start Ruthless by Ronald Miscavige (father of Scientology leader David Miscavige and his escape from the religion)
- Caramel latte with soymilk
What’s on your grateful list this week?