Summers are for smoothies. I love the taste of fresh fruits mixed with some Kefir (a cultured probiotic drink), a bit of peanut butter, flax seeds, and a touch of greens. Not only is this a great way to start the morning, but it gives me a good dose of energy to get through the day.
When I was asked to review a smoothie for Red Mango, there was no way I could say no, especially since they have probiotics already mixed in. This frozen yogurt chain is one of the fastest-growing retailers of all natural froyo and fresh fruit smoothies. They have just launched 22 brand new super biotic summer smoothies in four lifestyle-centered categories, including:
- Body Balance: Flavorful and functional yogurt smoothies formulated with beneficial boosts
- All Fruit Harmony: Refreshing dairy-free and soy-free smoothies made only with fruit, juice, and ice
- Twisted Fruits: Smooth and creamy signature yogurt smoothies offered in new and innovative fruit-forward flavors
- Just Kidd’n: Naturally delicious, snack-sized fruit and yogurt smoothies, blended just for kids.
Red Mango is also introducing a brand new line of smoothie boosts that have been formulated to meet the nutritional and dietary needs of today’s health-conscious consumers who find it increasingly important to embrace a wholesome, well-balanced diet. In addition to the protein, energy, immunity and multivitamin boosts currently available, Red Mango has added four new boosts which have been formulated with natural, wholesome and innovative ingredients:
- Metabolic Fit 360™: A proprietary blend of protein, calcium and African Mango which supports metabolic balance and promotes healthy weight management.
- Dark Chocolate Mate: Finely ground, Brazilian roasted maté and dark chocolate; a delicious, rich, low-calorie flavor which also supplies a nice dose of antioxidants.
- Tropical Hibiscus: Finely ground, premium Nigerian hibiscus blossoms infused with natural pineapple and lychee; a bright and tropical low-calorie flavor and antioxidant boost.
- Green Tea Acai: Finely ground, premium green tea with açai berries, the Amazonian superfruit; a low-calorie antioxidant boost made with the best ingredients.
As many of you know, I recently moved to Montclair and was super stoked to find a Red Mango within walking distance to my apartment. Score! I went in earlier this week to try their strawberry fruit juice smoothie, and GOOD GOD, that was delicious. Here’s a picture (not taken with my own camera).
I love that they have a dairy- and soy-free alternative available for anyone who may have dietary restrictions or allergies. This is something that’s important to me because it shows that the retailer is in touch with the needs of a growing number of people in this country.
TODAY ONLY–Earn Club Mango Double Points! Every registered and opted-in CLUB MANGO member will receive double points for every eligible purchase they make in a participating Red Mango location on July 19, 2013. Club Mango points add up and can be redeemed for products at participating Red Mango stores. You’ll receive a $2 reward just for signing up, and for every 500 Mango Points you earn, you’ll get a $5 coupon! Which smoothie are you going to try?
All opinions expressed herein are entirely my own. This post was sponsored by Red Mango.