a home run. literally.

– Posted in: other, sex

Ugh, Monday. How I hate thee. I’m having an especially difficult time this morning trying to keep my eyes open after an eventful and fun weekend. Drinks with a coworker at an Irish pub, a trip to Long Island to welcome a new baby to this world, and a Florence and the Machine concert were just a few things I busied myself with. It was the kind of weekend I didn’t want to come to an end and the kind of weekend I’ll likely need a few days to recover from. I’m not ashamed to admit that I can’t party like I used to.

Also (before I forget!): a very happy and healthy new year to all of my Jewish friends out there!

Bryan and I woke up to the radio this morning and heard a story about a young couple who decided to get their freak on in the middle of the Yankees game on Saturday. In a men’s bathroom stall under the bleachers. 1) Ewww and 2) I hope you don’t mind telling your kids one day about how mommy and daddy went viral because they couldn’t wait a few more innings to do the nasty.

I hardly consider myself a prude, but there are definitely self-imposed restrictions on places I’d ever have sex, i.e. a crowded sporting event with children present. I mean, come on. According to the report, the couple was cheered on by onlookers who had completely lost interest in the game. And can you blame them? If I were there I doubt I’d be able to turn away either.

Oh, like you wouldn’t sneak a peak!

In my 33 years on this planet I’m not sure any of my sexual escapades could ever compare to this. Sure, there were a few public fiascos and trysts in my day but certainly nothing this eyebrow raising. I suppose the wooden bench in a well-lit park at night would be the site of my most public display of, uhm, affection, but it was relatively secluded and away from onlookers. It was sexy, spontaneous, romantic, and fun… but I would never have wanted an audience present.

Where is the craziest place you’ve ever had sex (leave comments anonymously if you’re too shy)? Also, raise your hand if you’re a member of the Mile High Club. I salute you.

Dawnee September 17, 2012, 12:49 PM

LMAO Oh my goodness!!! Ummmm, Par 4, 9th Hole after midnight. And, I’ll just stop there.

Marie Nicole September 17, 2012, 1:30 PM

I am (sadly) not a member of the sky-high club. And now that I typed that out, I wonder am I really saddened by this truth? Not sure…

I’ve had a weird sexual past. And gladly the keyword here is “past”. Shudder. I’ve done stuff I am not proud of. And even behind the mask of anonymity I wouldn’t want to share here. Just because the door is shut and locked. Sounds like you had a great weekend (notice how I changed the topic?)

Anonimous September 17, 2012, 2:04 PM

Oh, this will be an incomplete list: San Diego Wild Animal Park after closing; Chicago Botanic Garden lawn after-hours wine event; Kula, HI, botanic Garden, Stockholm Botanic Garden, Copenhagen Botanic Garden, Moscow Botanic Garden. i sure like my Botanic Gardens…

Krysten September 17, 2012, 5:39 PM

Hmm… a few years ago my ex lived in a house with 3 other guys and they threw LOTS of parties. They lived in a house on a big lot and they had a fire pit where they burned not only firewood but chairs, couches, mattresses, etc.

One night after the party broke up we were the only ones still outside by the fire. We were both pretty drunk and ended up having sex on a blanket by the fire. It would be kind of sexy except I can’t help but think about how we could have been found or the fact that I’m not exactly quiet and that’s just asking for trouble.

But I suppose that couple totally tops me!

Leaza in Denver September 17, 2012, 6:36 PM

Wow….in a men’s bathroom stall? Really….ugh…eek!! Gross. For me…I guess the craziest place — the beach at night. Although it wasn’t very “romantic”…just itchy because of all the sand. I’ve talked with others and we all agree “Sex on the Beach” is overrated. lol!

nikkiana September 17, 2012, 6:44 PM

I generally consider myself a sexually open and adventurous person, but a men’s bathroom at a Yankee Stadium? Ehhh… Probably the weirdest place I’ve ever done anything was I gave a blowjob to a guy friend in his car on 50th St between 10th and 11th Ave at like 9pm.

Gia September 17, 2012, 10:02 PM

lolololol, I have nothing scandalous to share but I’m having fun reading these! p.s. how was that flo concert?!?! AMAZING I bet! so jelly.

Single Mom in the South September 18, 2012, 5:59 AM

EWWW! My exploits have been pretty tame… not to say I’m not willing to be adventurous behind closed doors… but the closed door is kind of the key!

Shana September 18, 2012, 1:23 PM

I’m boring so I have no good stories to tell. However, my girlfriend and I were in Vegas a few years ago and we were standing on this walkway that kind of went out over the pool. There was a couple under us, going at it on a lounge chair. They were behind some trees and not in view of the people in the pool, but I guess they didn’t realize that the people on the walkway could see them. And you are right…it was impossible to look away!

Mrs. Match September 18, 2012, 6:38 PM

Oh my…yeah I wouldn’t enjoy that. I’m not big on public or weird places for sex anyways. Mostly because it doesn’t feel that good. You can’t get comfy enough to relax and enjoy it! That said, when I was younger I had a few trysts as you said. The craziest place I’ve ever done it was on a very public trail, in the woods by the ocean, up against a tree. It was terribly uncomfortable, and about ten min after we finished a man walked by with his kids. Thank goodness I had my pants back on, but I’m sure I had a few twigs in my hair and a shameful expression on my face!!

Blond Duck September 18, 2012, 10:51 PM

I’m so boring. And I totally would have watched.

Kimberly September 19, 2012, 10:27 AM

I know what you mean about the Mondays…we went to an out of town wedding. I was zonked and then I had to get a kid who is resisting school off ot school. I bribed him with gum.
I can’t believe that people have no shame anymore. How gross

Nicole September 19, 2012, 12:36 PM

I can’t answer this question publicly. But I can tell you later. LOL! You probably already know anyway… heh.

And yeah… way gross on the bathroom factor. And you know, public is… whatever. But seriously, sporting events are considered family time. I would never.

trininista September 19, 2012, 11:55 PM

I guess I am Prude Gertrude. No weird, public places for me. The traditional spots. lol.

Blond Duck September 20, 2012, 7:01 PM

Have a good weekend!

Karen Peterson September 21, 2012, 1:03 PM

I heard about that story and I just…I really don’t get it. What is wrong with people?

Also, I hope your weekend was good and all. I know I’m about a week behind!

(FL) Girl with a New Life September 25, 2012, 3:00 PM

I’m here to read what everyone else said. 😉

Ha. I’m not feeling very generous with the confessions today.

Tina @ Life Without Pink September 27, 2012, 8:59 PM

Ok a public bathroom, barf!

Glamamom October 6, 2012, 1:00 AM

All I can think is that they must have been so super drunk.

Hmm, I’ve done it in some public places but discreetly!