A letter to Hippie Ashton

– Posted in: dating, sponsored post

Dear Hippie Ashton (aka “Nigel”),

A few weeks ago, I signed up to be a part of an A-list celebrity campaign though I didn’t know who the celebrity in question was. I tried to rack my brain and think of all the available men in Hollywood, but since I had you pegged as “in a relationship” with a certain Ms. Kunis, I kept you out of the running.

And then last night I’m told it’s you. And you are seeking HIGHER planes of consciousness. *giggle*

And you’re dressed as a hippie.

*swoon*

I totally get what you’re saying. It’s a freak show out there. But as someone who has been on more dates than I care to remember with more weirdos than I care to think about, it’s refreshing to see someone approach it all with a sense of humor. I wish you all the best in your dating endeavors on World Wide Lovers and think you’ll have much success.

Some advice: Fall for someone who is much more than just a pretty face. Don’t wait too long to text/call her back if you like her. And for God’s sake, please pick up the tab on the first date.

So tell me, do I have an innie or an outie?

This post is sponsored by PopChips.

trininista May 2, 2012, 7:51 PM

Raj is the best! lol
trininista´s last blog post ..Fat Busting Miracle!

Naked Girl in a Dress May 2, 2012, 8:24 PM

You win the most awesome post of the campaign. I love your piece!
Naked Girl in a Dress´s last blog post ..A Naked Girl Exclusive (sort-of): Ashton Kutcher on a Dating Site

Naked Girl in a Dress May 2, 2012, 8:26 PM

What an awesome post. It’s my favorite in the campaign.

Cami May 2, 2012, 11:04 PM

This is super cute..I love it :)
Ashton…swoooon ;)
Cami´s last blog post ..Thankful Thursday, 5.3.12

SoloAt30 May 2, 2012, 11:25 PM

You did such a great job at making this believable, genuine, cute and funny. It will definitely drive readers to the video. Nicely done!!
SoloAt30´s last blog post ..Be Still My Heart: Is Ashton Kutcher Looking For Love Online?

Star Traci May 3, 2012, 2:02 PM

Love it! It’s rough out there. Haha!

:-)
Traci
Star Traci´s last blog post ..In the Spirit of Moving…

Kristen May 3, 2012, 3:39 PM

I agree! You win! Too much fun!!
Kristen´s last blog post ..It Takes A Village And A Lot Of Cupcakes

Gia May 3, 2012, 7:45 PM

haha, I liked this one but there was a lot of controversy featuring one of the other videos in this campaign for Raj. Painting your face is racist and it was really stereotypical. I’m totally cool with racist jokes, it the cornerstone of comedy, but I was just upset that it wasn’t even a little bit funny. **shrug** I don’t know – since then, I believe the ad has been pulled so we’ll see what comes next. :)

XO
Gia´s last blog post ..Listen.

Bryan May 3, 2012, 9:40 PM

injaynesworld May 7, 2012, 5:54 PM

This was completely adorable. You put a darling spin on it. I’d have to go with the Karl Lagerfield Ashton with the Chihuahua as the most hysterical. I’m actually impressed. Didn’t know Ashton had such a wide comic range. Good job!

Patricia May 7, 2012, 6:35 PM

hahahahahaha ~ great sense of humor!
Patricia´s last blog post ..Common Courtesies ~ Like Please and Thank You

Blond Duck May 8, 2012, 7:34 AM

I’m surprised more girls aren’t going after him. I suppose lack of deodorant isn’t a turn on…:)
Blond Duck´s last blog post ..Ode to Grilling and How I love Thee